As a freelance writer, editor, marketing strategist and social media community leader, I have a unique set of skills and creative abilities, while being passionate about writing, content marketing and interacting with the community.
I enjoy using my talents and experiences to help entrepreneurs and small businesses change lives.
So, whether you’re in need of social media marketing, or help with launching your latest movement, you’ve come to the right place!
I specialize in helping solopreneurs, freelancers and people who are self-employed, to create a loyal community around their product, service or movement.
I help financial businesses and startups promote their blog, product or service by creating an engaging community through social media outlets, newsletters and forums.
Your product should give life to your cause.
I’m very immersed in the financial and freelancer community, while keeping a pulse on the most talked about topics. I can get your brand recognized as an expert, spread the word on social media platforms with Tweetchats or interviews, and change lives with your products.
I help freelancers, authors and bloggers increase social media exposure by launching movements and game-changing ideas, in the form of content that’s informative and engaging to the audience. My services include content marketing, social media strategy and online networking.
Packages and Services
I offer multiple packages including:
- Editing (content strategy, managing multiple writers, editing, formatting and scheduling posts)
- Community and Social Media (interacting on social media, creating a digital strategy and sharing valuable content)
- Writing (creating unique and well-researched content for blog posts)
- Consulting (for organizing blog content, handling social media and community outreach)
To receive complete details of each position and a customized quote for any combination (or all) of the services offered, please use the contact form below.
Over the past year I’ve had to privilege to work (and currently work with) several bloggers and companies, to create a community and manage epic content. They include:
- Jeff Rose, The Debt Movement (editor, community leader and social media strategist)
- Alexis Grant (marketing strategist)
- Payoff.com (editor, social media strategist and community manager)
- The Huffington Post (blogger for money section)
- Yahoo! Finance (featured contributor)
- Startups like, ReadyForZero, Pageonce, SpringCoin and WePay
- For a complete list of clients or writing samples view my portfolio
If you’re wondering why you should hire me, take a moment to read what other people have to say.
“To say Carrie is a good web writer for business would be a severe understatement. She’s reliable, creative, takes direction well, and strives to understand our business at PerkStreet Financial. Most importantly, Carrie understands the business of the web and what it means to participate in an online community. Carrie has been consistently writing for PerkStreet for over a year, and our executive team considers her an invaluable member of our content production staff. As long as we have a presence online, Carrie will be welcome to help us build it.”
- Kyle Psaty, Head of Content Strategy for PerkStreet Financial
“Carrie’s been such a great asset to my team. She executes tasks flawlessly and promptly, but best of all, she brings creative ideas to the table. Because of her help and guidance, we were able to make serious progress on an ebook promotion plan that otherwise would’ve felt daunting and overwhelming. I’d certainly recommend Carrie for any work in the writing, blogging or promotional space.”
- Alexis Grant, Entrepreneur for AlexisGrant.com
Benefits of Hiring Me
The engagement I help produce is high quality, entertaining and yet still informative. I’ve made some powerful connections and have been featured in major media sites. Which means the content I share or publish for you could be picked up by large media sites. For a complete list of all my media mentions, click here.
For inquiries about my rates, packages and other details, please email me (carefulcents at gmail dot com) or contact me using the form below. I look forward to working with you!