I’m a financial geek, lover of all things adventure and community builder who specializes in writing, blogging and social media tactics to help YOU and your brand create content that converts.
If you’re looking for a financial blogger who knows the ins-and-outs of what it takes to be a freelancer, run a small business and become more productive while handling the financial aspects (like taxes and accounting), then you’ve come to the right place!
I help solopreneurs and small businesses create though-provoking content that’s engaging, informative and mindset-altering.
You should spend more time working ON your business, instead of IN it – and that’s where I come in! In total, I have written over 500 blog posts on over 50 blogs.
I currently contribute to, and have previously worked with, several industry thought leaders and well-known entrepreneurs, to write and create content for their websites. They include:
- Socialexis, Alexis Grant (freelance writer and content manager)
- The Write Life (contributor and social media writer)
- InvestorJunkie.com (freelance blogger and managing editor)
- GoGirl Finance (monthly contributor)
- Manilla.com (financial organization writer)
- The Huffington Post (blogger for money section)
- Yahoo! Finance (featured contributor)
- Startups like, ReadyForZero, Pageonce, SpringCoin and WePay
- Financial Media Conference (social media writer)
- The Debt Movement, Jeff Rose (blog editor and community leader)
- Payoff.com (blog editor and social media manager)
- MoneyNing.com (writer and marketing strategist)
For a complete list of clients or writing samples view my portfolio!
To receive complete details of each position and a customized quote for the services offered, please use the contact form below.
Topics I Write About
As someone who worked as a small business accountant for 10 years, I know quite a bit about what it takes to run a business. Here are the topics I currently write about:
Testimonials from Clients
If you’re wondering why you should hire me, take a moment to read what other people have to say.
“To say Carrie is a good web writer for business would be a severe understatement. She’s reliable, creative, takes direction well, and strives to understand our business at PerkStreet Financial. Most importantly, Carrie understands the business of the web and what it means to participate in an online community. Carrie has been consistently writing for PerkStreet for over a year, and our executive team considers her an invaluable member of our content production staff. As long as we have a presence online, Carrie will be welcome to help us build it.”
- Kyle Psaty, Head of Content Strategy for PerkStreet Financial
“Carrie’s been such a great asset to my team. She executes tasks flawlessly and promptly, but best of all, she brings creative ideas to the table. Because of her help and guidance, we were able to make serious progress on an ebook promotion plan that otherwise would’ve felt daunting and overwhelming. I’d certainly recommend Carrie for any work in the writing, blogging or promotional space.”
- Alexis Grant, Entrepreneur for AlexisGrant.com
To get an idea of my rates for blog posts, articles and other details, please email me (carefulcents at gmail dot com) or contact me using the form below. I look forward to working with you!