Accounting & Invoicing
- FreshBooks Cloud Accounting – Best for invoicing and managing small business clients and projects. It comes with a mobile app and the basic version is free!
- GoDaddy Bookkeeping – Best for calculating quarterly taxes and organizing all of your expenses and online income from places like eBay, Etsy, PayPal and Amazon.
- QuickBooks Self-Employed – Best all-in-one bookkeeping software for managing all of your income, expenses and estimating quarterly taxes. It also syncs with Mint.com, TurboTax and other Intuit products.
- Xero Online Accounting – Best for DIY accounting nerds who prefer to manage their business finances. Also great for working with a bookkeeper.
- Personal Capital – Best for budgeting your money, tracking your net worth and increasing your investments over time.
- Digit – Best for automatically stashing away small amounts of money without thinking about it. And it’s free!
- Capital One 360 – Best for having multiple savings and checking accounts. Plus, it syncs well with other Capital One products.
- PayPal Premier – Best for invoicing and receiving payments from clients as well as digital products. Also comes with a free debit card.
- Spark Business by Capital One – Best for LLCs and small businesses who want an all-in-one checking account, business management and bookkeeping software.
- Betterment – Best for managing your retirement and investing accounts. It works with IRAs, 401K and other business savings plans.
- Acorns – Best for newbie investors who want to dip their toe into the investing world without risking too much money.
Productivity & Organization
- Asana – An all-in-one task management system for creating an editorial calendar, managing client deadlines and tracking other business-related tasks.
- Focus@will – Best music and background noise that’s been scientifically proven to help you be more productive.
- Tailwind – Best for managing a Pinterest board portfolio while automating your Pinterest account with regular pins and repins.
- ConvertKit – Best newsletter software for creating and managing your freelance email list.
- Acer Chromebook – Best for Google Drive lovers who want a cheap, sleek and light laptop for working on the go.
- Karma Wifi Hotspot – Best for working from anywhere, even when free wifi isn’t available. You only pay for data you use.
- File Box – Best for creating a portable office to take with you on the go.
- Portable Mouse – Best for small hands or compact traveling. Stash it in your bag or pocket.
- Convert More Clients – Best for finding more well-paying freelance clients than you can handle.
- Conquer Cash Flow – Best for managing your finances, earning money on your terms and getting clients to finally paid you on time.
- Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing – Best for increasing the income you earn from affiliate partnerships and referral marketing.
- 30 Days or Less to Freelance Writing Success – Best for new freelance writers who want to jumpstart their writing business.
- Earn More Writing – Best for intermediate freelancers who are looking to take their writing and blogging income to the next level.
- Asana For Bloggers – Best for learning how to use Asana to its fullest capacity to help run your blog more successfully.
- MileIQ – Best for tracking business and travel miles so you can take advantage of the most tax savings. Use code: CLUB20 to save big!
- H&R Block Tax App – Best for taking pictures of tax documents and filing your taxes from the convenience of your phone.
- Grammarly – Best for enhancing and checks your writing for spelling mistakes, errors in punctuation, grammar and more.
- Dropbox – Best for sharing documents with clients or team members. Syncs with your computer and mobile phone so you can work from anywhere.
- Pocket – Best for saving articles and videos that you want to read or share later. The mobile app works on your phone too!