- Client deadlines
- Endless emails
- Paying taxes
- Stressful nights
- Uncertainty about money
- Sending invoices
- Follow up to get paid
- Building your brand
- Managing social media
- And all the other admin tasks
I’ve been working with Carrie since the mid 2015 and in that time we’ve worked towards doubling my freelance income. I completely support Carrie and what she charges for coaching, it’s definitely worth the money. — Liz S, Liz Sheffield Copywriting
Book your business strategy call
Book a 30-minute strategy session for $120 to help you get a jump start on the brand new year! I’ll guide you through the exact steps you can take to be more productive, find higher-paying clients and overcome your fears of fluctuating income.
This strategy call can be the start of great things for 2017! We can figure out where you are and help you get to where you want to be. Leave 2016 behind and start fresh with a brand new year.
I spent the first several years of being my own boss, alone, depressed and uncertain. I don’t want you to have to go through that, so I’ll be an open book and answer any burning questions you have.
I’ll share exact numbers, rates, contract details, productivity tips and templates you need to get your freelance work on the right track!
Carrie, you really are one of the best (if not the best) at productivity and systems, and I’m glad you’re doing what you love. You believe in systems so much that I believe in them now too, and I was always wishy-washy about them before. You make me believe! Cheesy but true. Since our coaching call, I’ve improved SO much and I’m so much less stressed. Thank you! — Melissa H.
I have solution to your workday stress!
Here’s how it works.
- Click the “buy” button to pay for your extended strategy session. You’ll be taken to PayPal to check out using any of your preferred payment methods.
- Schedule your chat via my calendar. On the confirmation page there’s a link to my calendar so you can schedule a time to for 30 minutes! If you prefer to ask your questions via email, that’s good too. My email address is also included.
- Receive a confirmation page with questions. Before our talk, you’ll be required to fill out a few questions to help prep for our session, so I can do any research ahead of time, or find resources to help with your dilemma.
- Come prepared to get help. On the day of our talk, come prepared with your questions and I’ll be prepared to answer them. Ready?
Why am I qualified?
As a small business accountant for over a decade, I’ve worked with hundreds of freelancers and business owners. My past clients have included financial startups, investing websites and freelance bloggers.
I’m also a Certified Bean Counter with FreshBooks (and listed on their accountant recommended map!) and understand the ins-and-outs of what it takes to manage an online business.
I’ve also worked with H&R Block for 4 years specializing in small business taxes and accounting. I was even named Rookie of the Year for being one of the few brand-new employees to be requested repeatedly by customers.
In other words, I know my stuff and want to share my knowledge and experience with you! I’ve done the hard work, so you don’t have to.
Carrie is so supportive, genuine and helpful! She gave me the tools, resources and confidence to pursue my dreams. Because of her coaching and invaluable advice I was able to take action and find a successful plan that actually worked! — Melanie L, Dear Debt
Need proof that a 30-minute strategy call can work for you?
No matter what kind of online freelancer you are, you should be focusing on creating your best work. Leave the rest of the issues to me!
In the past I’ve:
- Showed other freelancers how to get clients without using job boards
- Earned $78,000 from my blog & business in 2015
- Used a free task managment system to organize all my client projects
- Implemented a simple mindset change and earned $637 in two weeks
- Explained how this one tool saves me $200 per month in PayPal fees
- Given you an inside look at how I schedule and structure my workday
Book a 30-minute strategy call for the new year and let’s get started! Got more questions before scheduling? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.