Here at Careful Cents I work hard to promote various brands and products. I do this by offering a unique and honest perspective through my blog and social media outlets. I have a super engaged community and following because of my high-level of expertise and trust.
If you’re looking for someone who can represent your company as a brand influencer, you’ve come to the right place!
Listed below are the options Careful Cents offers for brand influencer deals, underwritten blog posts or series, giveaways and other media requests. Updated March 2017.
Careful Cents site and social states:
- Weekly newsletter subscribers: 5,930+
- Twitter followers (@carefulcents): 7,788+
- Facebook fans (/carefulcents): 4,002+
- Pinterest followers (/carefulcents): 2,434+
- Unique monthly website views: 55,000-62,000
Total social & email reach: 20,154
Careful Cents won the Plutus Award for the Best Entrepreneurship Blog in 2015 and I’ve been a qualified financial writer and blogger for the past 5 years.
Brand Influencer Rates and Packages
I only accept underwritten/sponsored posts that are personally written by me. Payment is to be made in exchange for my writing time, building a conversation around your brand and for creating custom social media images for each post.
I’m not simply selling incoming links, I’m selling access to my engaged readership, exclusivity and the chance to be featured on an established and high quality blog.
I offer a variety of sponsorship opportunities, including:
- Blog post or series with social shares – $1,200+ per post
- In-person tours and live streaming of events – $1,600 per day
- Event representation and sponsorship – contact me for a custom quote
- In-content text links – $325+ per link
- Newsletter ad placements – $150 per 1,000 subscribers
- Giveaways, interviews and reviews – $800+ per post
- Lots more – contact me for your exact needs
Past Brand Influencer Clients
- Capital One | #BankingReimagined Tour (live stream, social shares)
- Chase Bank | Holiday fraud protection campaign
- MileIQ App | In-depth review of product plus 30 days as featured resource
- SoFi | Two weeks of featured resource and newsletter ads
- H&R Block | Four-part blog post series
- Office Depot | Three-part blog post series for #GearLove social campaign
- TaxAct | #BeatTheDeadline blog tour article
- E*TRADE | Underwritten blog post for tax season
- LifeLock | Tax checklist and detailed guide
- Grammarly | Infographic and in-depth product review
- The Neat Company | In-depth product review
Testimonials from Current Sponsors
“Thanks for including us in your newsletter. We saw a big spike in traffic and enrollment last week and I’m so excited about the quality of writers that have been signing up. It was so great working with you, Carrie and I look forward to more partnerships and opportunities down the road.” — Kayli, Co-founder and CEO of SparkWrite
“My team and I are very excited to see how authentic Carrie’s content is in relation to Jabra’s ‘CAMPAIGN’ theme. She’s a very talented writer with tons of professional insight. We’re very lucky to have found her!” — Sarah, Brand Outreach Manager for Jabra Wireless
“Carrie is a valuable contributor and brand ambassador for the Neatology outreach team. We are very excited that she has joined the program as a Pro Neatologist.” — Gretchen>, Account Executive for The Neat Desk
“I loved Carrie’s work on our Office Depot Business Solutions campaign. We really enjoyed working with Carrie and hope to work on similar projects in the future.” — Jillian Warner, Account Executive for Office Depot