In the past I’ve shared a few teasers of what ImpulseSave is and how much I love it. But now I’m really going to let loose and let it all hang out!
They are AWESOME and I’m completely obsessed with them. If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram, you will see how much I love using this financial tool. I even got my family members in on the action now (they love it too).
What is ImpulseSave?
About ImpulseSave and Their Mission
At ImpulseSave our goal is to make saving as easy, fun and rewarding as spending; and to transform saving from a mundane “if-I-get-to-it” into a creative, collaborative and impulsive part of your daily life!
Stats and Facts:
- 53% of American’s won’t have enough to retire
- 64% of American’s don’t have even $1,000 in their savings account
- Only 40% of American’s actually sit down with a budget and allocate savings
- 50% of Americans couldn’t come up with $2,000 if they had to
- ImpulseSavers are saving an ADDITIONAL $4,000 a year on average
- ImpulseSavers are actively saving towards 3 goals, on average
- The interest rate on an ImpulseSave savings account is 0.40% APY
Is ImpulseSave Safe?
- ImpulseSave employs the same high-grade encryption used by financial institutions and government agencies. All your financial information is encrypted in transit, and in storage.
- We meet or exceed all industry standards to safeguard your data.
- Your money is held in your new FDIC insured savings account.
The short answer: Yes. The long answer: We are built like Fort Knox. Your financial information is so secure that even our own servers can’t read it.
How Does ImpulseSave Work?
- Specific Goals: instead of a nebulous “emergency fund” now you can save towards your vacation, a wedding or your kids education separately in one savings account!
- ImpulseSave: You can impulseSave via SMS text, via Instagram, on the ImpulseSave site and soon via iPhone App
- Autosave: Weekly autosaves ensure that you’re ALWAYS making progress towards your goals, even if it’s only $5 a week (less than $1 a day)
- Success Driven: We send you weekly updates on your goal progress and encourage you every time you make a save!
- Social: Comment on a funny save, encourage those who are making good decisions – be inspired to save yourself!
- Mobile: Our iPhone app is almost complete, but we offer several other ways for you to save instantly anytime, and anywhere! For example you can save via text, instagram and our mobile site!
What Are Current ImpulseSavers Saving For?
Jessica works hard and knows she deserves a vacation. But this year, instead of putting it on the credit card, she’s going to Paris with the cold hard cash she saved in her ImpulseSave account!
Life After College!
Hilary is a senior in college saving towards well, life after college and starting out right. By impulsesaveing everytime she goes out with friends she’s already saved up 6 months of rent and feels confident and prepared to tackle her student loans!
Killing Credit Card Debt!
Brad LOVES the autosave feature because it ensures that no matter what this month brings, he’ll pay off his balance.
Plan Our Wedding!
Christine and Torey ImpulseSave for their wedding. No matter what they’re doing – whether they’re grocery shopping, or cake testing, they can make sure they’re prepared for the Big Day!
What Do Current Users Say About ImpulseSave?
Below are real quotes from real users taken from Facebook Twitter and the ImpulseSave site.
- “I cannot stop saving! ImpulseSave has turned me into a save-aholic! ”
- “I have saved more with@impulsesave than any other avenue I’ve used. I love it!
- “I’ve saved $92 in 27 days with ImpulseSave! Patting myself on the back!”
- “Saving with ImpusleSave is so easy! It’s amazing how easily I forget the $ is in a separate account.”
- “Thanks to @impulsesave I’ve officially become a saveaholic. Definitely better than being a shopaholic!
- “If you’ve always had trouble getting motivated to save money – you NEED to try @impulsesave – it’s AWESOME. #save-a-holic
- “My mom wanted coffee – I wanted to ImpulseSave”
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the deal with your mobile app?
We started development on our iPhone mobile app April 2nd (Android next) so when we say it’s coming soon, it’s coming soon and we can’t wait to show you!
Why do users have to autosave?
We allow you to autosave a minimum of $5 a week (that’s less than $1 a day). Why? Because if you can’t do $5 a week towards that goal – it’s never going to happen.
Why are you guys a private site?
ImpulseSave is an exclusive site and there is a good reason behind it: We want everyone to have the experience they deserve. We want you to know us, trust us and understand that not only do we care about what your goals, but also that your security is our number one priority.
Does ImpulseSave cost money?
No. ImpulseSave is FREE and always will be. We don’t believe in minimum balances, transfer fees or any other banking mumbo-jumbo. Our concern is getting you to that goal.