Across the river from Fort Myers and one of the more aquatic cities in the country, Cape Coral is a beautiful and unique place to live and home to many successful people taking advantage of the water and growing economy. Yet wealthy people (perhaps like yourself) living in Cape Coral probably don’t want to spend every other minute managing their wealth, which is why we recommend the services of a financial or investment advisor, who will be able to provide expert advice and allow you to focus more on the important things in life.
Yet which firm or advisor should you specifically be working with? This can be a tough choice to make on your own, so here are our top five choices for financial advisory firms for Cape Coral, Florida:
1) PSI Advisors, LLC
Our top choice for Tampa Bay, Cape Coral residents can benefit from the resources their $323 million in assets under management generally provides. While they are a newer firm, PSI Advisors, LLC has a strong infrastructure set up already and contacts in the industry to help you get what you need.
Their investment strategy most revolves around using multiple methods of analysis to determine what the best course of action might be for you. They will try different options depending on your level of risk-tolerance and financial needs.
PSI Advisors, LLC is a fee-based firm that does not have a stated account minimum.
You can expect the following working with PSI Advisors, LLC:
- About nine well-qualified advisors on staff, with a helpful support staff.
- A willingness to try new ideas and strategies more conservative firms won’t consider.
- Services provided include financial planning, investment planning, retirement planning, college planning, insurance provision, and others.
2) Wealth Advisors of Tampa Bay
Cape Coral residents might also be interested in Wealth Advisors of Tampa Bay, which has $272 million in assets under management and specializes in working with professionals or working families that are trying to get a better hold of their finances or grow their wealth. They will take the time to get to know you and your financial needs and put your goals first.
When it comes to their main strategies when working with client assets, they prefer to focus on proper asset allocation while also considering tax efficiency and minimizing unnecessary risks and costs.
Wealth Advisors of Tampa Bay is a fee-based firm that requires that you have $100,000 in investible assets.
You can expect the following working with Wealth Advisors of Tampa Bay:
- A wide range of services and adjustable options offered, ensuring that you get exactly what you’re looking for.
- A high level of availability on the part of their team.
- A larger library of resources and help than we find with most firms.
3) Bayshore Capital Advisors, LLC
There are few firms just like Bayshore Capital Advisors, LLC, which has $237 million in assets under management and has been around since 2001. As evidenced by their high requirements (even higher than what we see in the largest cities in the country), they mostly work with high net worth individuals, and specialize in offering services to them.
Their investment strategy is more active than what you might usually find elsewhere, and they will carefully consider options with risk in mind, adjusting your portfolio as needed over time.
Bayshore Capital Advisors, LLC is a fee-only firm that requires that you have $20 million in investable assets.
You can expect the following working with Bayshore Capital Advisors, LLC:
- A team that prefers to partner with their clients.
- A willingness to use outside resources to gain more leverage and knowledge in the financial world.
- A great amount of experience working with wealthier families and high-net-worth individuals.
4) Rutherford Asset Planning
Our fourth choice for Cape Coal is Rutherford Asset Planning, a Tampa Bay firm that has $168 million in assets under management, a staff comprised of only two advisors (although they are effective advisors), and a history as a firm that dates back to 1986. They want to make sure you’re happy as a client and successful as an investor, and all of their efforts are to those ends.
When investing, they prefer to avoid timing the market and instead focus on long-term considerations and choosing potential investments that are stable and have good leadership behind them.
Rutherford Asset Planning is a fee-only firm that requires that you have $1 million in investable assets to work with them.
You can expect the following working with Rutherford Asset Planning:
- Services to help you maximize your philanthropic effectiveness.
- An approach that will consider every aspect of your wealth when developing a plan for you.
- Excellent estate planning services.
5) Truadvice, LLC
Our last choice you should consider is Truadvice, which has $215 million in assets under management. Just formed last year, they are one of the youngest firms we have ever recommended, but they’ve already accumulated hundreds of clients. In many ways not a traditional firm, they instead seek to empower clients to work more for themselves and even help other investment firms and advisors.
We think that they won’t be for everyone, but that they will be of interest to quite a few of our readers.
Truadvice is a fee-based firm and does not have a stated minimum asset requirement.
You can expect the following working with Truadvice, LLC:
- Additional services that may help business owners, people that need help maintaining stable operations, and more.
- A focus on building long-term trust and long-term relationships with their clients.
- A willingness to use a mixture of different strategies.
Given the options available to them, Cape Coral residents might find themselves with a difficult choice. With this in mind, we advise patience (but not paralysis) and that you take some time to get more acquainted not only with the above firms but your own finances as well, as even the best firms may only serve certain types of clients well. We also encourage you to contact some of these firms to get better impressions. Whatever your final choice, we wish you the best of luck in your search and hope you find greater financial security soon.