A major part of San Diego Country and a large city in its own right, Escondido is a wonderful place to live where many fortunes are either made or based. If you’re reading this, you’re likely one of the successful people living there, and we understand the logistical burden success can bring. To help you, we recommend the use of financial advisory services and investment advisors to help you stay focused on what really matters.
Yet it can be tough picking out a good partner. While there aren’t many firms in Escondido itself, there are many excellent options in nearby San Diego. Here are our top five choices for financial advisory firms for Escondido, California:
1) Dowling & Yahnke, LLC
Our first choice for Escondido residents is Dowling & Yahnke, LLC, a San Diego firm founded in 1991 that has $4.1 billion in assets under management, making them by far the largest financial advisory group in the region. Even still, you can rely on them to have the highest ethical standards for their advisors, and their objectivity is beyond question. They do work mostly with high-value clients, so keep this in mind when reviewing your options.
They primarily use modern portfolio theory as a basis for their investment strategy, heavily leaning on diversification in order to minimize risk. You’ll likely only want to work with them if you’re focused on long-term wealth accrual.
Dowling & Yahnke is a fee-only firm that has a $1 million account minimum.
You can expect the following working with Dowling & Yahnke:
- A staff that knows how to work with high-value clients.
- Services such as charitable planning and education planning, among many others.
- A comprehensive process from onboarding to post-setup management, ensuring nothing slips through the cracks.
2) Pure Financial Advisors
Pure Financial Advisors is a more accessible firm with more than $2 billion in assets under its management. You can rely on them to be available, understanding of the flows of the market, and prepared with a plan for your financial needs. They have additional offices throughout the state of California, and can provide services such as tax planning, retirement planning, standard investment advisory services, and others.
Depending on your plan and total wealth, you can select from their model portfolios or opt for a more personalized experienced where they will go over your options and goals with you.
Pure Financial Advisors is a fee-only firm that has no set account minimum.
You can expect the following working with Pure Financial Advisors:
- A large staff of well-trained and qualified financial professionals.
- Plenty of different resources to allow you to completely understand any financial terms or concepts you may be confused by.
- Strategies to even do things such as increase your income or create expectations that are more aligned with reality.
3) Delphi Private Advisors, LLC
Founded in 2009 with about $860 million in assets under their management, Delphi Private Advisors, LLC is an advisory firm that has a mix of clients (high net worth and non-high net worth), able to provide all of the standard advisory services you might expect from a firm of their size.
They will listen to you carefully when crafting a portfolio for you, and outside of this will try to minimize your tax burden. Balance is key for them, and making sure you understand what is happening with your assets is just as important.
Delphi Private Advisors, LLC is a fee-only firm that does not have a stated account minimum but does have a minimum annual fee of $10,000. We recommend them to people with $1 million or more to invest.
You can expect the following working with Delphi Private Advisors, LLC:
- Openness to working with other people on your professional team, whether that means your legal counsel, accountant, or someone else.
- A close team of well-qualified financial advisors and wealth planners.
- Online tools that will easily keep you in the know regarding your portfolio and wealth.
4) Ariston Services Group, LLC
Another firm based in San Diego that is great for Escondido residents, Ariston Services Group, LLC was founded in 2008 and is surprisingly small for the success it has found (with only a couple of advisors on staff). We wanted to point them out for their exclusivity, which means that if you’re a good fit, you’ll be working with the best possible option.
They use both active and passive investment strategies in order to minimize risk and will use plenty of different types of asset classes when recommended an asset allocation strategy. They are careful and vigorous with their research, and hope to provide clients with gains even in poor markets.
Ariston Services Group, LLC is a fee-only firm that doesn’t have a stated minimum, but it should be noted that they are quite exclusive and will likely only work with wealthy clients.
You can expect the following working with Ariston Services Group, LLC:
- Complete independence from any outside influences, ensuring objective advice.
- Regular updates and active oversight of your financial holdings, so you’re never too late to make an adjustment when timing would have mattered.
- Retirement planning services and charitable giving planning are available, among other services.
5) Rowling & Associates
Rounding out our list is Rowling & Associates, with $340 million in assets under management. Tax planning and retirement specialists, they might be more of a niche pick for a financial advisory firm based on your current life situation and financial goals, but we’re also certain they’ll be the best fit for many readers. You can rely on them to hold themselves to high fiduciary standards of objectivity.
Mainly working with individuals, they are careful about minimizing the tax burden of your investments. They also have an excellent piece of portfolio rebalancing software that they use to help determine asset allocation.
Rowling & Associates is a fee-based firm that has no set account minimum.
You can expect the following working with Rowling & Associates:
- Excellent account services that will help you better understand your exact net worth and where you can go with it.
- Sustainable and socially conscious investing options.
- Service options for young professionals and retirees to help them navigate these potentially confusing parts of financial life.
Whatever your background or goals in Escondido, we’re certain that a successful individual like yourself can benefit from the services of a financial advisory firm, likely one of the ones listed above. Only you will be able to make the final choice, so we ask you to list out your priorities, consider your basic financial situation, and create a shortlist of firms to call. It can be a tiring process, but we also are certain it’s a worthwhile one. We wish you nothing but the best of fortune on your search and in your future financial endeavors.