To the west of San Bernardino is Fontana, a trucking hub near San Bernardino and East of Los Angeles that has blossomed over the last century to become of the largest in the country. And with plenty of community centers, arts programs, and opportunities to succeed in business, we know many successful people or entrepreneurs call it their home. And if you’re reading this, we hope you’re one of those people and that you’re looking to make the most of your wealth. To do so, we recommend getting the services of a financial advisory firm.
Yet which one should you pick? There are too many to count in the greater Los Angeles and Inland Empire areas, but we found the very best. Here are our top five choices for financial advisory firms for Fontana, California:
1) Aspiriant, LLC
Few firms get larger than the Los Angeles-based Aspiriant, LLC and its $12 billion in assets under management, and with their record, they deserve their amount of success. They have one of the largest staffs in the area, if not the largest, and it is utilized to make sure you can get whatever specialized services you need and access to advisors who are incredibly well-informed.
They rely on taking the long-term approach and using prediction models. They try to get ahead and find opportunities on the ground level for clients.
Aspiriant is a fee-only firm that requires a $1.5 million account minimum to work with them.
You can expect the following working with Aspiriant, LLC:
- The ability to draw in information from many sources and create a complete financial profile on you.
- Customer service will be excellent.
- A research staff that can’t be outmatched. They will notice opportunities other firms might miss with their limited resources.
2) Churchill Management Group
A firm that simply cannot be ignored in the region, Churchill Management Group has about $5.5 billion in assets under management and is one of the best groups in the country, according to many peers and industry publications. Able to tackle any problem for any clients, Churchill Management Group has the resources and the discipline to keep your portfolio at the level of success you would like it to be.
Their approach goes all the way back to 1963, and involves reviewing the cycles of the market to determine the best time to pull out and the best time to aggressively invest in the market.
Churchill Management Group is a fee-based firm that requires $750,000 in assets to work with them.
You can expect the following working with Churchill Management Group:
- The ability to see the big picture in the investment world.
- A complete focus on your personal and financial goals, and how to reach them.
- A team that is always happy to help you or answer any questions you might have.
3) Miracle Mile Advisors
Miracle Mile Advisors is a great firm for families and interested individuals alike, and while they were founded in 2007, they’ve been growing ever since and have about $1 billion in assets under management. They can easily create a comprehensive financial plan for you and your family that, with maintenance and care, can keep you on the right track for the rest of your life.
They care heavily about what you want in your life, and they’re adaptive in their strategy to meet those needs. They’ll also look at every possible angle before crafting a plan.
Miracle Mile Advisors, LLC is a fee-based firm that requires that you have at least $750,000 to work with.
You can expect the following working with Miracle Mile Advisors:
- A holistic approach to providing investment advice or financial services.
- Tools and options that make getting information regarding your accounts and portfolio incredibly easy.
- A highly experienced team of advisors to work with.
4) NWF Advisory Group
Another excellent choice from Los Angeles, NWF Advisory Group is an excellent choice if you want a more tailored advisory experience, as they are well-equipped to adjust to whatever financial situation you are currently in. They have about $900 million in assets under management and have plenty of offices in California making it easier if you move.
They will vary their investment approach based on the needs and goals of the client, but generally, they are a firm that is best for people who are thinking long-term.
The minimum balance they require will vary based on your service package, and they are a fee-based firm.
You can expect the following working with NWF Advisory Group:
- A long-term focus on all of their advice, meaning they can be a good choice for people with retirement or generational wealth in mind.
- Relatively low requirements to working with them, making them excellent for working professionals or people who have just started to find success.
- Plenty of different tools are services available, and you can trust them to handle most if not all of your financial needs.
5) Oakwood Capital Management
Our last choice for Fontana residents is Oakwood Capital Management, a firm founded in 1998 that has $780 million in assets under management. A smaller firm in terms of staff but not when it comes to the amount of expertise under their roof, they’ll be able to provide plenty of different services that will help you stay on track.
They use research heavily when making financial decisions and determining asset allocation, but they will naturally use that research to make decisions that further your financial agenda.
Oakwood Capital Management is a fee-based firm that requires that you have at least $1 million to work with them in most cases.
You can expect the following working with Oakwood Capital Management:
- A planning process that goes in-depth alongside a lengthy and worthwhile discovery process.
- Plenty of different investment portfolio types and general investment strategies to choose from.
- A team that has quite a few different certifications and degrees of expertise, assuring you you’re working with some of the best.
Whatever the cause of your success and whatever your reason for enjoying life in Fontana, we hope you understand the importance of a second fiscal opinion from one of the above five financial or investment advisory firms. Objectivity is vital and experience is vital, and we hope we’ve made it clear that all of the groups listed above have both in spades. Please continue your search and look further into them, and know that whatever your choice (only you will be able to entirely pick the best one for you), you’re going to be in good hands.