An important area near San Francisco and San Jose, Fremont, California is a city that is quickly growing in multiple sectors and a place where many people can find their success. And if you’re someone who has already built up wealth in the Fremont area, we’re certain that you can benefit heavily from the services of a financial advisory firm. They can keep your portfolio on track and give you a professional opinion before you make any financial decisions.
And there might not be many options in Fremont itself, but there are many great firms in nearby cities. With that in mind, here are our top five choices for financial advisory firms for Fremont, California:
1) Hall Capital Partners
Only a select few individuals and families will even want to consider working with Hall Capital Partners, but those that can and choose to will be working with some of the best financial minds in San Francisco. Their research team alone has over two dozen experts on staff, and they have $36 billion in assets under management.
They will consider global opportunities for you, and have offices in New York to get an even better view of the financial marketplace. They prefer to consider the long-term, and carefully balance risk and opportunity in order to provide maximum returns.
Hall Capital Partners is a fee-only firm and doesn’t have a precise minimum requirement, but they charge a minimum annual fee of $400,000. This makes them unsuitable for anyone except very high net worth clients.
You can expect the following working with Hall Capital Partners:
- Advisors who know precisely how to work with high net worth clients.
- A dedicated research team that is one of the best in the industry and carefully consider every factor and detail before making a recommendation.
- A structure and organization that can take on nearly any request or problem.
2) Baker Street Advisors
Founded in 2003 with $7.2 billion in assets under management, Baker Street Advisors is another excellent choice in San Francisco for high net worth individuals looking to work with a firm that specializes in their needs. Each of their senior advisors has decades of experience, and it can be nearly guaranteed they have seen concerns or goals like yours before.
Their strategy mostly focuses on minimizing fees and lowering your tax burden, all the while making solid decisions to make the most of your current wealth and assets.
Baker Street Advisors is a fee-only firm that requires a $5 million account minimum.
You can expect the following working with Baker Street Advisors:
- All of the services and advisory considerations you might expect from such a prestigious firm.
- A commitment to maximum transparency and you will always know what is going on with your portfolio.
- Your time will not be wasted and Baker Street Advisors will act efficiently with you when they need your time.
3) Parallel Advisors, LLC
With about $1.87 billion in assets under management and having been in business since 2006, Parallel Advisors, LLC is a San Francisco Firm that’s more accessible if you’re concerned about the requirements of our first two finds. Focusing on utilizing a network of experts and professionals they’ve built over decades, their large staff considers many opinions when determining the right investment and financial choices.
They focus heavily on proper asset allocation when working on investment advice and your portfolio. They seek to minimize unnecessary risks and help you remain stable for decades to come.
Parallel Advisors, LLC is a fee-only firm that requires a no minimum investment or account size.
You can expect the following working with Parallel Advisors, LLC:
- A strong relationship with your advisor that will hopefully last as long as you’re both associated with the firm.
- The use of top experts when it comes time to create an asset management plan and financial outlook.
- A willingness to work with outside experts and people under your employ. This can mean lawyers, accountants, or anyone else who is qualified.
4) Silicon Valley Capital Partners, LP
Founded by Christopher Combs in 2003, Silicon Valley Capital Partners, LP is a financial advisory firm with $334 million in assets under management that knows the importance of the personal touch in this business, and is happy to help you from San Jose with any of your financial planning needs. They don’t have many advisors under their employ considering their management responsibilities, but they will take in carefully considered outside help as necessary to help make the best decisions for your assets.
They focus heavily on risk management and wealth preservation, looking at economic cycles and additional market data in order to determine whether aggressive or conservative investing is most appropriate.
Silicon Valley Capital Partners is a fee-only firm that requires $500,000 in investable assets
You can expect the following working with Silicon Valley Capital Partners:
- Attention paid to your lifestyle and spending habits when crafting a plan, something not always done by advisory firms.
- A heavily communicative approach to the advisor-client relationship.
- Services and perks such as tax planning help, education services, venture capital investment tracking, and more.
5) Betterwealth, LLC
Betterwealth, LLC might not be a very old firm San Jose firm (it was founded in 2015), but they have made a name for themselves with about $238 million in assets under their management. Committed to client education and providing people with tools and information to help them better understand their finances, they pair this philosophy with their standard advisory services.
They practice active management of portfolios, but do take a more disciplined approach to investing, preferring to be careful and double-check their findings.
Betterwealth, LLC is a fee-only firm that has no minimum requirements, but the firm does generally work with higher net-wealth individuals.
You can expect the following working with Betterwealth:
- A commitment to providing you with information and keeping you informed as to the status of your portfolio.
- The highest fiduciary and transparency standards you can find. They will always act in your best interests.
- A focus on what will matter most to you regarding your wealth and goals.
You have quite a few excellent options when it comes to selecting a financial advisory firm in the general area of Fremont. You may even want to look up additional options near the major cities in the San Francisco bay area. Yet no matter your choice or method of investigation from here on out, remember that there will be a perfect fit down the line, and you shouldn’t settle for anything less. We hope you find the financial advisory firm for you soon.