Right in Orange County between Santa Ana and Los Angeles, Fullerton is a city with a rich industrial history that is in the process of growing and has reinvented itself as an education center. With such a wealth in the city, it makes perfect sense that quite a few successful individuals like yourself would want to live there. Yet to maintain your success and keep doing the things you love at the same time, we recommend the use of a financial advisory firm to help you.
And while there are many options, we’re here to pick out some excellent nearby groups for you. Here are our top five choices for financial advisory firms for Fullerton, California:
1) Aspiriant, LLC
Our first choice is an excellent option for anyone looking for a larger firm that can handle any need, or one with a lot of reach. Aspiriant, LLC has $12 billion in assets under management, and a large staff with plenty of specialists of all types to accommodate your needs. Whatever goal or obstacle will come your way, Aspiriant’s staff has seen it and can plan for it.
They take advantage of their connections, resources, and research staff to look for opportunities while relying on prediction models to help make their decisions. Working with them will be a unique experience and your portfolio will not be the same without their guidance.
Aspiriant is a fee-only firm that requires a $1.5 million account minimum to work with them.
You can expect the following working with Aspiriant, LLC:
- Excellent customer service and a commitment to client satisfaction.
- A large and well-qualified research staff that has about two dozen full-time team members.
- The ability to compile a full profile of your financial life based on the information you provide from disparate resources.
2) Churchill Management Group
A firm with an excellent reputation in the area and a staff that we can’t find a complaint about, Churchill Management Group is one of our top choices for a firm in the area overall and one of the best choices available for Fullerton residents that meet their requirements. They have about $5.5 billion in assets under management.
Their investment strategy has been tried and tested for over 50 years, and mostly revolves around careful timing of the market based on macroeconomic cycles. You can have complete faith in them to have the best inkling as to when to invest aggressively and when to withdraw from the market.
Churchill Management Group is a fee-based firm that requires $750,000 in assets to work with them.
You can expect the following working with Churchill Management Group:
- A big-picture approach that also focuses heavily on risk-aversion with your goals in mind.
- A highly qualified team that has experience handling just about any financial goal or problem.
- A knowledge of the market that is almost unparalleled in regards to timing.
3) Index Fund Advisors
Based in Anaheim with about $3.6 billion in assets under management, Index Fund Advisors is highly acclaimed and one of the best options if you wish to keep out of Los Angeles for your financial planning services. They can provide all the standard services you might expect, such as tax planning, wealth management, and others.
They prefer to focus on careful portfolio management and selecting the right investment products. They monitor your assets closely and will make adjustments if necessary.
Index Fund Advisors is a fee-only firm that has no set account minimum to work with them, although you will want to double-check as to their fees.
You can expect the following working with Index Fund Advisors:
- A clear line of communication and apps or tools for you to use to keep track of your assets.
- A research-heavy process that ensures every decision is carefully made.
- Plenty of resources that are designed to help you better understand your financial situation and how planning and investment processes work.
4) Chatteron & Associates, The Wealth Management Team, Inc.
Chatterton & Associates, The Wealth Management Team, Inc. is a smaller firm based in Anaheim that has $697 million in assets under management. They are mostly small in terms of staff, but they are willing to outsource work that doesn’t directly contribute to the client-advisor relationship.
They don’t have a specific approach to mention here, but we will note that they are adaptive and will likely construct a plan after meeting with you based on your needs.
Chatterton & Associates is a fee-based firm that has a $200,000 account minimum requirement to work with them.
You can expect the following working with Chatterton & Associates:
- A customizable and flexible approach to providing services to their clients.
- A commitment to keeping your information safe to the degree that they receive regular voluntary audits from the SEC.
- A collection of tools and resources to help you better understand the financial world.
5) Jack Keeter & Associates, Inc.
A newer firm that has an owner that is much more experienced, Jack Keeter & Associates, Inc. is another choice from Anaheim that has $133 million in assets under management. The firm mostly works with high net worth individuals, and we recommend contacting them to get more information on their processes if you’re interested.
They are able to provide most of the usual services and have the staff to accommodate all of their clients’ needs.
Jack Keeter & Associates, Inc. is a fee-based firm that requires $250,000 in assets to work with them.
You can expect the following working with Jack Keeter & Associates:
- A long-term approach to investment management. You should expect this if you are interested in becoming a client.
- Retirement services and a team that has extensive experience with retirement-related concerns.
- Additional insurance-related products and services available.
Whether you’re looking for financial planning, investment management services, or something else entirely, one of the firms listed above should be an excellent fit for you. There’s no time like the present, so we encourage you to do some more research and make calls if you are able. This is a choice only you can make, but we hope that the information provided has helped you and that you remember that you are always in control.