An important part of Los Angeles County and a city large enough for the world to take notice even with the sprawling titan of the place next to it, Glendale residents might want it easier or might want to be closer to some of the manufacturing past of the place. Either way, you’ll probably feel like to never want to leave, but to do so you’ll need to make sure your wealth is in check and under control. To help you, we recommend the services of a financial advisor or financial advisory firm.
As for the right choice among them, we looked into the entire Los Angeles area and picked out the best of the best. Here are our top five choices for financial advisory firms for Glendale, California:
1) Aspiriant, LLC
One of the best financial advisory and investment advisory firms in the country, Aspiriant is based out of Los Angeles and has a massive $11.6 billion in assets under management. Their staff is massive, and if you need to work with a specific type of financial expert, such as a certified public accountant (CPA) or chartered financial analyst (CFA), you will be able to.
Their investment strategy mostly relies on their well-researched prediction models and research in order to pick out the best financial products and asset allocation strategies not just in general, but for your specific financial planning needs.
Aspiriant is a fee-only firm that requires that you have at least $1.5 million in investable assets.
You can expect the following working with Aspiriant:
- Customized and personalized services so you don’t feel boxed in when working with your portfolio.
- A staff and infrastructure large enough so that they can perform research most other firms simply can’t do themselves.
- A centralized, full-picture view of your finances to help with planning and to help you better understand your wealth.
A bit of a more accessible firm in the Los Angeles area, SEIA is still huge with its $6.2 billion in assets under management. They care about the communities they’re involved with, and are a great choice as well for people who might think the same. They also have a very large team of advisors and financial professionals, so you’ll never be lacking for help.
They take a multi-layered approach to investing and financial planning, taking a comprehensive approach that considers tax planning, risk management, trust and estate planning, investment solutions, general wealth counseling, and much more.
SEIA is a fee-based firm that requires that you have $250,000 or $500,000 in investible assets, depending on your requested services.
You can expect the following working with SEIA:
- A certified 401(k) specialist, which can mean a lot if you’re worried about your retirement plans or have a more complex 401(k) than most people.
- Options such as socially responsible investment funds and more private wealth planning services for more affluent individuals and families.
- Other locations in California in case you have a second home there or may move in the future.
3) Churchill Management Group
Our third choice is Churchill Management Group, an older firm (founded in 1962) that has $5.5 billion in assets under management. They have some of the top individual financial advisors in the country and believe heavily in the personal touch when providing financial or investment advisory advice.
Churchill Management Group focuses mainly on your goals and risk-tolerance when creating a plan for you, and have a variety of plans and strategies to help you make the most of your wealth no matter how risk-averse you are or how ambitious your goals.
Churchill Management Group is a fee-based firm that requires that you have $750,000 in investible assets to open an account with them.
You can expect the following working with Churchill Management Group:
- An endeavor to always keep the long-term in mind.
- A constant vigilance regarding the status of the market and whether one should be aggressive or conservative at this time.
- A highly disciplined approach to investing.
4) Halbert Halgrove
While a bit further away, being based in Long Beach, Halbert Halgrove has $2.5 billion in assets under management and is one of the best choices in the area, working mainly with high-net-worth individuals. It is also an experienced firm, having been founded in 1933, which shows it will be able to see you through markets and situations of all types.
They generally base their portfolios into categories depending on your risk tolerance, and they will talk to you about your goals to help determine this.
Halbert Halgrove is a fee-only firm that doesn’t have any strict requirements that we are aware of, but you will want to double-check as to their fees.
You can expect the following working with Halbert Halgrove:
- A heavy use of mutual funds, ETFs, and individual securities to comprise portfolios.
- A dedication to portfolio diversification, with asset management and asset relocation liable to happen at any time.
- Long-lasting client-advisor relationships.
5) NWF Advisory Group
Our last choice for Glendale is still no slouch in the region, as NWF Advisory Group has over $900 million in assets under management and other offices throughout Southern California. In business since 1986, they focus heavily on their clients and try to provide them more tailored services.
They generally keep the long term (generational wealth) in mind when helping you make financial decisions, and will work to create a comprehensive financial plan to that effect.
NWF Advisory Group is a fee-based firm that will have different requirements depending on your account type.
You can expect the following working with NWF Advisory Group:
- Relatively low asset requirements, which make them a feasible option for families with a lower net worth.
- A wide variety of different planning services and specialists, allowing you to get whatever services you need.
- A comprehensive discovery process which will ensure no stone goes unturned and every facet of your financial life is considered.
Glendale has everything many people could ever want within reach, but it can cost quite a bit to live there. And with your level of success, you shouldn’t have to worry too much and instead should start enjoying life more. That’s why we hope that you look into the above firms and find the right choice for you and your family. We understand that all of them won’t be a good fit, but you will find an advisor that’s a perfect match. We wish you the best of luck with your search and would like to remind you that no matter what you are still in control of your financial future.