On the north end of Los Angeles county sits Lancaster, California, a city that shares much with Palmdale and finds itself with easy access to beautiful sights and has ambitious plans. This can make it an excellent place to live for people trying to build themselves up or settle down into a more stable and peaceful area. Whatever your reason for success and reason for staying in Lancaster, we think a financial advisor can help you tremendously and keep you on pace with your goals, and there are plenty in the general area to help.
Yet how do you choose the best one, and furthermore one that’s well-suited for your needs? That’s what we’re here for, as we took the time to separate the best from the rest. Here are our top five choices for financial advisory firms for Lancaster, California:
1) Churchill Management Group
Churchill Management Group, with its $5.5 billion in assets under management and history that dates back to 1962, is able to serve people who would be interested in having better access to world financial markets and having a greater understanding of them as well from their advisors. It is based in Los Angeles.
They are patient in their approach and generally consider the market from a macroeconomic standpoint, knowing that there are natural cycles in the market that are difficult to beat. This approach is then partnered with client goals to create the final strategy.
Churchill Management Group is a fee-based firm that requires $750,000 in assets to work with them.
You can expect the following working with Churchill Management Group:
- A highly disciplined team of experts who will look primarily at long-term prospects for your portfolio and financial life.
- A focus on making sure you and your family’s financial goals are met.
- A use of generally basic yet effective investment strategies. They take great care to determine the best times to withdraw and the best times to invest.
2) HCR Wealth Advisors
Our second choice is another Los Angeles firm of great renown. HCR Wealth Advisors has about $1 billion in assets under management, and is a more independent firm that focuses more on making sure that you have all the options you need to get the experience and services you want for your portfolio and financial life.
They use a clear seven-step process when working with you in order to set you up with the portfolio and financial plan that’s best for you. As befits their main focus, their overall strategy is heavily influenced by your goals as a client, and is highly adaptive as a rule.
HCR Wealth Advisors is a fee-based firm that requires a minimum account of $100,000 to work with them.
You can expect the following working with HCR Wealth Advisors:
- Services and expertise in other industries or fields if you find yourself in need of them.
- A team that knows how to help people dealing with transitory life events.
- They value their independence highly, and will always give advice that is it your best interest and no one else’s.
3) Westmount Asset Management
Another Los Angeles firm that has been in operation since 1990 and has $2.6 billion in assets under management, Westmount Asset Management is our pick for Lancaster entrepreneurs who want to work with advisors who understand those specific needs. They are also a good choice for people with established wealth who might be willing to try new ideas.
They are flexible in their plans, and you can be sure that your financial goals and needs will always be the first thing on their minds.
Westmount Asset Management is a fee-only firm that requires that you have $2 million in your account to work with them.
You can expect the following working with Westmount Asset Management:
- Options and plans for socially conscious investors.
- They will be happy to work with other professionals (financial or not) in your employ to ensure maximum communication and commitment to the overall plan.
- A willingness to consider potential investments other firms wouldn’t use.
4) NWF Advisory Group
With $900 million in assets under management, NWF Advisory Group is another Los Angeles firm that has made itself stand out through its focus on its clients’ needs, excellent services, and offices available throughout Southern California. In business since 1986, they have gained the expertise, experience, and resources to manage just about any type of client that comes their way.
They use several different plans, portfolios, and strategies depending on things such as your goals, level of risk-aversion, and how much help you need investing. They generally will use a long-term approach when considering how to manage a portfolio.
The minimum balance required to work with them will vary by the type of account you open. They are a fee-based firm.
You can expect the following working with NWF Advisory Group:
- Retirement planning services if needed.
- Ease of access and lower requirements than many other firms in the area.
- Plenty of different options to work with, ensuring there is a service package or advisor that’s perfect for you.
5) Kelly Financial Group
Our last pick is Kelly Financial Group in Palmdale, an excellent choice for most services that is consistently ranked as one of the best if not the best firm in the Antelope Valley. Using a multi-step approach to onboarding and discovery that ensures that you will have a better relationship with your advisor and that the firm knows your specific goals, you can trust them to provide a wide range of services, whether financial planning-related, tax-related, or otherwise.
They consider every aspect of one’s financial life and will use a many-faceted strategy to find a portfolio management strategy that works best for you. As a rule, however, they are more conservative, and will focus on long-term and generational wealth.
Kelly Financial Group is a fee-only firm. You will want to contact them to determine if you qualify for their services.
You can expect the following working with Kelly Financial Group:
- Excellent tax services provided by experts in their field.
- A main location in Palmdale where focus and easy communication can be maintained.
- A clear dedication to the fiduciary standard.
Any successful individual with assets to manage should consider utilizing the services of one of the firms listed above, and with some care and attention, it’s hard to make the wrong choice for you and your family. Not every firm is in Lancaster, but that doesn’t mean firms can’t serve people there to the best of their ability. Focus on what services can be provided and whether you think their main strategies would best suit your needs. We wish you nothing but the best of luck for your life there and your financial future.