The city of Modesto earns its name, but it also is a wonderful place to live with much to do and appreciate. And whether you’re involved with agriculture or another nearby industry, we know that there are quite a few people that are doing well due to their business successes in the city. And if you’re one of them, we want you to make the most of it and grow even further via a partnership with a financial advisory firm, who will be able to provide expert advice and investment services to keep your standard of living secure.
Unfortunately, there aren’t too many firms in the city itself that met our rigorous standards, so we looked into nearby cities as well to provide you with nothing but the best. Here are our top five choices for financial advisory firms for Modesto, California:
1) Hall Capital Partners
One of the top firms in the state that only employs the best of the best, Hall Capital Partners has 36 billion in assets under management and is based in San Francisco. Connected to New York and the rest of the world, they can react quickly to seize on opportunities, but are also cautious and measured in their approach.
They mostly consider long-term prospects for your portfolio and will consider global investment opportunities.
Hall Capital Partners is a fee-only firm and doesn’t technically have a minimum requirement, but they do charge a minimum annual fee of $400,000. For this reason, only high net worth individuals should work with them.
You can expect the following working with Hall Capital Partners:
- Experience working with the wealthiest individuals.
- The benefits of working with an extremely large organization with all the resources it needs at its disposal.
- A research staff that will be able to get any information needed to make the absolute best possible decision.
2) Baker Street Advisors
Another very large firm that is a good choice for high net worth individuals, Baker Street Advisors has about $7.2 billion in assets under management and more than 15 years of experience as a firm. That being said, you should know that their partners and advisors usually have decades of experience in their field of expertise, and you can be sure you will be working with a senior advisor and partner when creating your plan.
Their strategy, above what you would expect from any firm, incorporates tax optimization and making sure your fees are as low as possible. They consider this a vital part of any wealth management plan.
Baker Street Advisors is a fee-only firm that requires a $5 million account minimum to work with them.
You can expect the following working with Baker Street Advisors:
- All services are available that you would expect from such a large firm.
- Your time will not be wasted and efficiency will be important.
- Information and communication will be clear in order to minimize confusion.
3) Parallel Advisors, LLC
Another San Francisco firm we feel deserves your attention, Parallel Advisors is a more accessible firm that doesn’t have any account minimums, making it a great choice for professionals, average people concerned about retirement or college planning, and others. They have $1.87 billion in assets under management and have been in business since 2006, building a strong network of contacts and client relationships in the meanwhile.
And that’s related to how they help clients, as they are apt to use third party experts in their decision making so that they can focus more easily on you and what you need from your financial plan.
Parallel Advisors, LLC is a fee-only firm that requires a no minimum investment or account size.
You can expect the following working with Parallel Advisors, LLC:
- A relationship-focused approach to advising clients and providing services.
- Investment and portfolio management that relies heavily on proper asset allocation.
- The ability to contact and utilize the best experts available for your financial situation.
4) Silicon Valley Capital Partners, LP
A San Jose firm that has $315 million in assets under their management, Silicon Valley Capital Partners is a great choice if you are an individual with particular needs or in a particular situation. Examples include business owners, people planning for college for their children, pre-retirees, and others.
Working with such a wide variety of people, the firm rarely sticks with a single approach or strategy and instead tailors portfolios to make sure they fit the needs of the client.
Silicon Valley Wealth Advisors is a fee-only firm that requires at least $200,000 in investible assets.
You can expect the following working with Silicon Valley Wealth Advisors:
- Experience working with all types of clients, whatever their needs might be.
- A lengthy and carefully considered research process. They will consider real-world events, market trends, and things occurring at the industry and even company level.
- An adaptive approach to managing your wealth. Should something happen to the markets or investment products in your portfolio, they’ll take appropriate action.
5) Betterwealth, LLC
Rounding out our list is Betterwealth, LLC, a young firm that was founded in 2015 and has $238 million in assets under management. Yet despite this, this San Jose firm is an up and comer in the region and one of the best options if you want a disciplined approach to your portfolio management. They provide all of the normal advisory services one might expect.
They will be adaptive in their investment strategy and will also make every effort to educate their clients about their portfolios, possible future avenues to take, and more.
Betterwealth, LLC is a fee-only firm that has no minimum requirements, but the firm does generally work with higher net-wealth individuals.
You can expect the following working with Betterwealth:
- You will regularly receive all the updates and information you need.
- Active portfolio management. With their research, they will make adjustments as necessary to ensure optimal results.
- They will hold themselves constantly to the fiduciary standard.
We understand that Modesto might be a bit away from the rest of the financial centers in California, and thus may require you to travel a bit to find the best financial advisors. Fortunately, with modern technology and a willingness to accommodate most firms, picking a partner is not much tougher than anywhere else in California. Still, we suggest taking your time and doing some additional checks before signing any paperwork, as this is an important decision. Whatever your end choice, we wish you nothing but the best.