North of Los Angeles and the other half of Lancaster, Palmdale is a quickly growing city and it would be foolish to dismiss it as a place you as a successful individual can spend the rest of their life in the sunshine and nice weather. Yet you can and should want more from your wealth, and that means acquiring the services of a financial advisory firm, which can help you with things such as retirement planning, portfolio management, simple financial advice, and more. And in the Los Angeles area, there are more firms than you would know how to sort through.
Yet we still sorted through them ourselves to help you make sure you’ll be working with an excellent advisor. Here are our top five choices for financial advisory firms for Palmdale, California:
1) Aspiriant, LLC
Our first choice for Palmdale residents is Aspiriant, which has $12 billion in assets under management. Due in part to their size, they can bring in more resources and experts to provide some of the best advice in the industry. They also can provide a highly customized experience for clients as a result of their success.
Their asset management strategy mostly revolves around their prediction models and looking ahead based on those models. They will also constantly be on the lookout for opportunities for client portfolios, something they can do better than nearly any firm in the country.
Aspiriant, LLC is a fee-only firm that requires a $1.5 million in your account to work with them.
You can expect the following working with Aspiriant, LLC:
- A massive research team that stays far ahead of the competition.
- The ability to create a centralized picture of your financial situation, drawing from various sources of information you provide. This complete profile makes a world of difference when providing advice.
- Plenty of service customization options and dedication to providing excellent customer service.
2) Churchill Management Group
A firm that repeatedly makes our lists for the Los Angeles area and would be a great choice for many Palmdale residents, Churchill Management Group has about $5.5 billion in assets under management and has been in operation since 1963, making it one of the oldest firms on this list. With their expertise and staff, they can help you in many ways and provide advice for nearly any potential financial crisis or goal.
Their investment strategy, however, is a more basic yet effective one, focusing on the cycles of the market and perfect timing regarding macroeconomic events. They know when to be careful and when to invest more.
Churchill Management Group is a fee-based firm that requires that you have $750,000 in assets to work with them.
You can expect the following working with Churchill Management Group:
- A highly experienced team of experts that are hard to beat in the region or even across the country.
- A focus on your financial goals and needs when making investment management or other financial decisions.
- A high level of discipline throughout the firm, ensuring all decisions and pieces of advice are carefully considered.
3) Westmount Asset Management
Another Los Angeles firm of renown, Westmount Asset Management was founded in 1990 and has a notable $2.6 billion in assets under their management. With more than a dozen advisors ready to help you, we would like to point them out as an excellent choice for people of established wealth, successful entrepreneurs of all types, and people who are not only willing but happy to think outside the box.
We mention this because Westmount will consider alternative investments and will likely mention them to you as part of your plan. Their portfolios are adaptive, flexible, and contain a mixture of new and old ideas.
Westmount Asset Management is a fee-only firm that requires that you have $2 million in your account to work with them.
You can expect the following working with Westmount Asset Management:
- Regular opportunities involving alternative investments. They don’t stick to what other firms do.
- Options for people who are interested in socially conscious investing.
- A willingness to communicate with other professionals under your employ.
4) HCR Wealth Advisors
Our fourth Los Angeles firm and one that has a bit over $930 million in assets under management, HCR Wealth Advisors is a firm that stands tall with its independence and a great choice for any individual who wants to make 100 percent certain that the advice they receive will be free of bias. While every firm we pick holds itself to the fiduciary standard, they go the extra mile.
When it comes to investment advice, they use a multi-step process to get to know the client and their needs, and then set them up with the right portfolio. The help doesn’t help here, though, and constant monitoring and needed adjustments are vital to them.
HCR Wealth Advisors is a fee-based firm that requires a minimum account of $100,000 to work with them.
You can expect the following working with HCR Wealth Advisors:
- Team members that can help people who are going through a transitory life event.
- Other services in the fields of insurance and business consulting, should you be in a position to need them.
- Experience working with both individuals and organizational clients.
5) Kelly Financial Group
Rounding out our list is Kelly Financial Group, a financial advisory, wealth planning, and tax planning firm based in Palmdale that has repeatedly been noted as the best firm in the Antelope Valley. They use a multistep process to determine your goals and how you might best reach them in the years to come.
Their financial or wealth planning process is multifaceted and will consider things such as insurance planning and capital preservation as part of a greater plan. They are generally conservative in their approach and are likely best for individuals interested in long-term wealth preservation.
Kelly Financial Group is a fee-only firm. You will want to contact them to determine if you qualify for their services.
You can expect the following working with Kelly Financial Group:
- Excellent tax preparation services that are clear and make it easy to work with them. They have specialists on staff for this purpose.
- A centralized location in Palmdale so its easier to access any of their specialists if needed.
- They will always hold themselves to the fiduciary standard and the highest ethical standards.
As you build your wealth and life in Palmdale, you also want to make sure that you’re on the right track and shoring up your assets against any unnecessary risk. By working with one of the above firms, you can do these things in addition to receive other excellent services that will help you and your family. We understand that it might not be the easiest choice, but we know that with a bit of note-taking, careful consideration, and some consultations, there’s no chance you’ll work with the wrong firm. We hope you find your right fit soon.