Just to the west of Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, and Miami, Pembroke Pines plays an important part in the region’s economy. Birthed in part from the effects of Hurricane Andrew, the city has about 170,000 residents, and is still growing. Well-planned and maintained, it’s an excellent place for the successful to make their home, and for those people, we recommend looking into the services a well-qualified financial advisor or investment manager can provide.
Yet out of all the potential options in the area, which one will serve your unique financial needs best? Here are our top five choices for financial advisory firms for Pembroke Pines, Florida:
1) Finaccess Advisors, LLC
Also known as Grupo Finaccess, if you live closer to the Miami area and qualify for their services, you should likely consider Finaccess Advisors, LLC, which has an astounding $4.38 billion in assets under management and has been in operation for more than a decade. A principled firm, you can trust them to be able to help you no matter your background or current financial goal or situation.
They will tailor their approach based on your needs, but they will also consider long-term strategies and short-term approaches alike, using whatever might work to best help out your portfolio.
Finaccess Advisors, LLC is a fee-only firm that does not have an account minimum to work with them, but as always, we do advise you to consider their fees when determining if they would be the best fit.
You can expect the following working with Finaccess Advisors, LLC:
- The ability to work with clients who primarily speak Spanish. Their main website even has a full Spanish version to make some clients more comfortable.
- The firm is active in helping the community and offers services that can help you more easily make an impact as well.
- Services that can help you with the day-to-day management of your wealth and lifestyle.
2) Palisades Hudson Asset Management
The largest firm in the Fort Lauderdale area with $1.4 billion in assets under management, and an excellent group that has been in operation since 1997, Palisades Hudson Asset Management has more than a dozen highly qualified advisors. They also have the resources to provide a wide range of services, including estate and trust planning, family office service, business appraisal, philanthropic planning, and others.
Their investment strategy primarily revolves around proper asset allocation for their clients and will carefully balance potential risks with returns according to their clients’ wishes. They look towards the long-term outlook, and integrate their other services with their wealth management offerings to ensure a comprehensive plan.
Palisades Hudson Asset Management is a fee-only firm that doesn’t have a minimum account requirement but does have a minimum annual fee. In general, we recommend only people with $500,000 or more to invest consider working with them.
You can expect the following working with Palisades Hudson Asset Management:
- Excellent tax planning services that will consider every opportunity.
- A commitment to providing entirely objective advice to their clients.
- Knowledge of how to work best with different types of clients, including organizations.
3) FitzRoy Investment Advisors, LLC
Our fourth choice is FitzRoy Investment Advisors, LLC, a firm with $392 million in assets under management that dates back to 2011. That being said, the firm’s advisors and partners have decades of experience to bring to the table when determining the next best steps for your wealth.
They will carefully consider asset allocation, and then have a few different strategies in motion to take advantage of every opportunity for your portfolio. Taxes and fees will be managed properly.
FitzRoy Investment Advisors, LLC is a fee-only firm that requires that you have an account minimum of $15 million, making them an extremely selective firm.
You can expect the following working with FitzRoy Investment Advisors, LLC:
- You will be working with advisors who absolutely know how to take care of high net worth clients if only by the virtue that they’re the only clients the firm accepts.
- They will generally work with families for the most part, and primarily consider themselves a family office.
- All the services you might except from a firm of this level of prestige.
4) Socius Family Office
With $391 million in assets under management, Socius Family Office is a Fort Lauderdale firm that has caught our attention, as their half a dozen advisors are able to help a wide range of clients reach their financial goals. Confident they can help you, they hope to find the waste in your current strategies and help you get more from your money.
Their investment management philosophy mostly revolves around risk-management, and making sure not too much of your wealth is in any one place. They won’t try to beat the market, and instead will use objective data (with your goals in mind) as the basis for all their decision-making.
Socius Family Office is a fee-based firm that requires that you have $1 million in investable assets to work with them.
You can expect the following working with Socius Family Office:
- The ability to service clients in many other states, and another office in Pennsylvania.
- Services tailored to people in different situations or who are dealing with certain events, such as professional athletes, people who have come into sudden wealth, and entrepreneurs.
- A team that is family-oriented and knows how to work with goals and concerns relating to generational wealth.
5) Las Olas Capital Advisors
Another excellent firm to finish off our list, Las Olas Capital Advisors is based in Fort Lauderdale and has about $162 million in assets under management. While somewhat smaller, it still has a dedicated and helpful staff to help you on your financial journey. Focused on their clients, they specialize in working with wealthier (high net worth) individuals.
They will generally focus on the goals and needs of the client, but will also use fundamental analysis in order to sort through potential investments (and therefore make the right choice for you).
Las Olas Capital Advisors is a fee-based firm that does not have any noted account minimums or asset requirements to work with them.
You can expect the following working with Las Olas Capital Advisors:
- Services that allow families and individuals to make the most of their charitable giving and help philanthropic efforts become more effective.
- The firm will place a great deal of importance on the client-advisor relationship and will take the time to get to know you and your goals.
- The standard array of services available that you would expect from a firm of this size.
Pembroke Pines can be an excellent place to settle down and raise a family or simply build your businesses, and whatever you’re looking for in the city, you deserve to have financial advice that will guide you forward through potential pitfalls and successes. We strongly recommend you set aside an afternoon to do some further research and go over your finances, so that you can make a more educated decision as to which of the above firms will do best by you. There’s no perfect choice, but we are confident you’ll find a fit that will bring your family peace of mind for years.