Santa Clarita, California, with more than 200,000 people and storied recent history, is a place with a lot of culture in its individual neighborhoods and an identity both influenced by and apart from Los Angeles. It can be a great place to live and raise a family, and a great place to base yourself as you grow your wealth. Yet to do so to the best of your ability, we’re certain you’ll need help in the form of a financial advisory firm. With one at your back, you’ll never need to second guess your investment decisions.
To help you, we investigated the Los Angeles area and found the best firms and advisors. Here are our top five choices for financial advisory firms for Santa Clarita, California:
1) Aspiriant, LLC
One of the largest financial services and investment management firms in the Los Angeles area (and thus the world), Aspiriant has over $12 billion in assets under management and more advisors and financial professionals than you can count. Working with them, you’ll be wanting for nothing, and get some of the best advice you can find, personalized to your household’s financial needs.
When investing, they generally work with fine-tuned prediction models and heavy amounts of research in order to determine the precise investment model that works for you.
Aspirant is a fee-only firm that requires a $1.5 million account minimum to work with.
You can expect the following working with Aspiriant, LLC:
- An importance placed on the individual treatment of every client, ensuring that you will receive the high-quality care and service that you deserve.
- A forward-thinking approach to investment that means a willingness to stay on top of the market and heavily consider which trends and strategies will work for the coming decades.
- If desired, heavily customized financial advising and wealth management services.
2) Churchill Management Group
Our second choice is Churchill Management Group, with around $5.5 billion in assets under management. They take a careful and patient approach to providing advice and have experience working with just about every type of client and market. Highly regarded by financial publications and industry professionals, you will be working with some of the best advisors in the business.
They use a general strategy that has worked for them over the years since their founding in 1962, and will focus heavily on the big picture. This large-scale approach is combined with your individual financial needs in order to determine the best final plan for your assets.
Churchill Management Group is a fee-based firm that requires that you have $750,000 in assets to work with them.
You can expect the following working with Churchill Management Group:
- A knowledge of when exactly to take risks and when to play the market conservatively. They have an excellent understanding of market cycles.
- Your individual goals will be placed first and foremost, and be a part of every decision.
- A highly disciplined team of financial and investment advisors.
3) Westmount Asset Management, LLC
Westmount Asset Management is a Los Angeles financial management and advisory firm that prefers to work with entrepreneurs (one of the founders was one) and established individuals of a high net worth. Founded in 1990, they are committed to providing you and your household a plan for the future, and seek to know you in order to provide not only good advice, but good advice that applies specifically to you.
When it comes to investment, Westmount Asset Management has plans and parameters, but will not be detrimentally rigid about them and will always be willing to be flexible in the face of new ideas and facts.
Westmount Asset Management is a fee-only firm that requires that you have $2 million in investable assets to work with them.
You can expect the following working with Westmount Asset Management:
- A willingness to use alternative investments as part of a portfolio.
- Options for people who are interested in socially responsible investing.
- A willingness to work with other financial professionals in your life or any among your team of personal advisors.
4) Miracle Mile Advisors, LLC
Founded in 2007, Miracle Mile Advisors is a financial advisory firm with a bit over $1 billion in assets, making them a notable firm in the region. They work with individuals and families alike to help them determine their financial goals and then reach them with as much stability as possible. They are clear, comprehensive, and communicative, and will help make sure you miss no factor in your financial life.
Their advising approach heavily incorporates tax planning and considerations for different periods and needs throughout a client’s life, so you can except adaptive planning based on a macroeconomic outlook.
Miracle Mile Advisors, LLC is a fee-based firm that requires that you have at least $750,000 to work with.
You can expect the following working with Miracle Mile Advisors:
- An advising and management approach that looks at your entire financial life, not just your investment portfolio and main accounts.
- A constant dedication to providing entirely objective advice.
- The use of excellent tools and online platforms to help you keep tabs on your portfolio’s progress.
5) Oakwood Capital Management
Our last choice, Oakwood Capital Management, is a relatively smaller firm with about $780 million in assets under management. Founded in 1998, they are an excellent choice for wealthy individuals trying to forge a path forward for themselves. They have a sizable staff for a firm of their location and wealth managed, with a wide variety of certified professionals available to help.
For their overall investment strategy, Oakwood Capital Management combined tested methods and strategies with a continuous dedication to good research. On top of this, your goals will be the determining factor as to what will be the best decision.
Oakwood Capital Management is a fee-based firm that requires that you have at least $1 million to work with them in most cases.
You can expect the following working with Oakwood Capital Management:
- A thorough discovery process before heavy planning begins.
- A wide variety of investment strategies and portfolios that they work with, ensuring there is a right choice available for you.
- Many services available, including retirement planning, estate and succession planning, tax planning, and others.
Managing your finances and investments can be complicated, eventually getting to the point where it’s a full-time job just to keep up. Instead of running that treadmill, we hope that you consider working with one of the great firms listed above. We understand that while not every one of them will be a good fit, but we are certain you’ll be able to find an organization that perfectly understands your financial goals and financial needs. Keep up the search, and don’t be afraid to get a few different consultations and make even more phone calls.