Not too far from Fort Worth and Dallas, Arlington nonetheless makes its own name as a large, great city able to compete with many others across the country. As such, there is plenty of active business activity in the region and successful individuals as a result of that. Those people, perhaps including yourself, might that find financial advisory services make their lives a lot easier. It just comes down to finding the right fit.
Here are our top five choices for financial advisory firms for Arlington, Texas:
1) Baker Financial Services
With $398 million in assets under management, Baker Financial Services takes our top spot for Arlington. Founded in 1984, the firm is owned entirely by Gerald Baker. Their three advisors and five support staff mostly work with individuals and will employ a wide variety of investment strategies when helping you with your portfolio. Their exact strategy will depend heavily on your needs and level of risk-aversion.
They also provide the standard array of financial planning services and you can expect cordial, professional service during every interaction.
Baker Financial Services is a fee-based firm that has no set account minimum to work with them.
You can expect the following working with Baker Financial Services:
- Experience working with special groups such as retirees, small business owners, and active executives.
- A willingness to answer any questions you might have, even seemingly simple ones.
- Advice heavily tailored to your current lifestyle and financial situation.
2) Trinity Fiduciary Partners, LLC
With $128 million in assets under its management, Trinity Fiduciary Partners is a firm that encourages financial growth for its clients with a moral perspective. They seek to help you reach your financial goals while still allowing you to rest easy knowing you aren’t violating your values. This is rare in a firm, and some people might find it a dealmaker.
As a note, they are focused more on investments than financial planning, so people looking strictly for those services might wish to look elsewhere.
Trinity Fiduciary Partners is a fee-based firm that has no set account minimum to work with them.
You can expect the following working with Trinity Fiduciary Partners:
- A religious background and a willingness to work with people of different faiths, in case you would object to certain types of investments on moral grounds.
- Excellent asset and portfolio management, complete with regular reports delivered right to you.
- The use of outside resources and standards to ensure your financial success.
3) Parkstone Wealth Management, LLC
Parkstone Wealth Management has about $121 million in assets under management, and just from a quick look at their website you can tell they cater primarily to professional athletes, which means they won’t be the best choice for most people, especially when there are other excellent advisors listed here. They do work with non-athletes and provide the normal range of services.
You can expect them to use diversified portfolios and tailored strategies when working with their clients.
Parkstone Wealth Management is a fee-only firm that has a minimum annual fee of $25,000.
You can expect the following working with Parkstone Wealth Management:
- The very best experience in the market working with professional athletes (or former professional athletes).
- Online tools which allow you to keep track of your accounts and assets at any time.
- An individualized approach to financial and investment advice.
4) Paladini Financial Management, LLC
Paladini Financial Management, with $115 million in assets under management, rounds out our list of firms based in Arlington. With three advisors, the firm mostly works with individuals and takes pride in their fee-only, independent approach to advising its clients. They generally prefer to craft a comprehensive plan and then provide you with the path necessary to follow through with it.
They also have services that are catered specifically for dentists, so dental professionals will certainly want to look into the firm.
Paladini Financial Management is a fee-only firm that has a $5,000 minimum annual fee.
You can expect the following working with Paladini Financial Management:
- A startup approach meant to determine what the best course of action is for you.
- Services that specifically help dentists plan their business and plan for their financial future.
- A wide range of services ranging from pension planning for retirement forecasting.
Another Excellent Texas Financial Advisory Firm for Arlington, Texas
We found that there just weren’t enough notable firms in Arlington to round out this list, so we also wanted to list another mention in the nearby area in case you found the above options to not be a good fit.
5) Tolleson Private Wealth Management
Only about 20 miles away in Dallas is Tolleson Private Wealth Management, a firm with over $5.6 billion in assets under management and generally a firm that operates on an entirely different level than the others on this list. If you are looking for a firm that works specifically with high net worth individuals, Tolleson might be your best choice. They specialize in investment management, but also perform a wide range of other services as needed.
You can expect them to take a holistic approach to financial planning and they won’t miss a single beat when it comes to crafting a plan for you.
Tolleson Private Wealth Management is a fee-only firm that requires $10 million in investible assets.
You can expect the following working with Tolleson Private Wealth Management:
- Experience working with high-value clients.
- The ability to manage structures and organizations for your family, ensuring a strong financial future.
- A comprehensive approach to investing and financial planning.
No matter your general situation or where you live, there should be a financial advisor that’s a good fit for you if you need one. Arlington has some excellent options, and we think one of the above choices would be a great match. Take the time you need to make the best choice for you and your family, and we wish you nothing but success in your future endeavors as you enjoy living in the beautiful city of Arlington.