While not quite as large as nearby Chicago, Aurora is a lovely city with a rich history. It is known for being one of the first cities in the country to use electric light to illuminate its streets and has a population of over 200,000 interesting and industrious people. Many of these people have found great success, and as such, they might need fiscal guidance. A financial advisory firm is the right place to go, and fortunately, we’ve worked to find the best in the area.
Here are the five best financial advisory firms in Aurora, Illinois:
- Clear Perspective Advisors LLC
Clear Perspective Advisors LLC is one of the largest and most impressive financial advisors in Aurora. The company manages over $390 million in assets, and this firm only accepts clients who have assets that are worth at least $220,000.
The founding partners of Clear Perspective Advisors LLC have decades’ worth of financial planning experience and they have been working together creating financial solutions for over ten years. They rely heavily on thorough investment research to generate their investing strategies. ETFs, ETNs, equities, and pooled investments are the primary assets that the company will invest your money in.
You can expect the following working with Clear Perspective Advisors LLC:
- Complete transparency regarding any fees that will be charged
- Strong and effective communication – they believe too much communication is better than not enough
- A clear sense of accountability
- Cruz Investments & Wealth Management
Cruz Investments & Wealth Management is a financial advisor that believes in building lifelong relationships rooted in high performance and trust. This company does not just focus on the short-term, they want to keep clients for life.
Cruz Investments also wants you to be able to retire with complete peace of mind. This company has been around since 1985 and has a proven track record. In its more than 30 years of operation, it has helped its clients to weather many economic storms.
You can expect the following working with Cruz Investments.
- Written recommendations for how to reach your retirement and financial goals
- Access to wealth management classes
- An emphasis on customer service and personal attention
- Integral Financial Planning
Integral Financial Planning is a fee-only firm that focuses on getting a deep understanding of your financial situation, financial goals, retirement goals, and major life events that you may soon be going through.
They look to create a complete picture of you as a client so that they can best generate custom plans that will serve you well.
You can expect the following working with Integral Financial Planning:
- A wide variety of resources and options to work with, allowing you to utilize whatever tools are found to be best for your goals.
- Personal income tax preparation services, should you require them
- Complete transparency with all fees and interactions
- Sebold Capital Management Inc.
Sebold Capital Management is a fee-only financial advisory firm with a slogan of “We are not in the product business, we are in the advice business.” This statement highlights the firm’s preference for avoiding conflicts of interest and not receiving commissions. The firm simply provides advice and that is it.
Sebold can help you to shape an excellent financial plan whether you have a clear vision for your future in mind or whether you are still working on creating this vision. The firm wants to help to take the pressure of wealth management off your hands so you can focus on the things that you enjoy in life.
You can expect the following working with Sebold Capital Management:
- Expert financial advice that encompasses many different financial areas
- Excellent economic insights posted regularly on the firm’s website
- An intelligent, research-based investing approach
- 4D Financial Advisors
4D Financial Advisors is a fee-only financial advisory firm that prides itself on being on the cutting-edge of financial planning. They understand that you do not have the time to create long-term financial plans, and they believe it is their duty to help relieve you from the stress of trying to do financial planning yourself.
They do, however, believe in a collaborative process and want to communicate with you regularly to rebalance your plan as needed.
The firm encourages you to ask any questions that you might have along the way. 4D believes that wealth management is a journey, and they want to make that journey as smooth as possible for you.
You can expect the following from 4D Financial Advisors
- Excellent communication and regular conversations with you about your plan
- A disciplined and big-picture approach to investment and advice. They are great for potential clients looking for long-term gains
- Thorough analysis of your financial situation to create an effective, highly personalized plan
Finding the right financial advisor can not only help you to plan for retirement, but it can also help you to get the peace of mind that you have been dreaming of. These five firms are all the best at what they do and working with any single one of them will change your life for the better.
However, it is still important to use your intuition and to select the company who you believe is the best fit for your current financial situation and for your values. Don’t rush the choice, take your time to complete your research, and then choose with confidence.