Surrounded by beautiful nature, Chattanooga is a place like no other for those that love the outdoors and things such as climbing, biking, or hiking. People who live there want to make the most of their time there, but those who have found some financial success may find that managing their wealth takes too much of their time and energy. A financial advisor can lift this burden for you, all you need to do is find the right one. To that end, we searched for the best advisors in the city.
Here are our top five choices for financial advisory firms in Chattanooga, Tennessee:
Patton, Albertson & Miller Group, LLC
Founded in 2015, Patton, Albertson & Miller Group, LLC has a bit more than $494 million in assets under its management. It’s a life management firm that mainly serves wealthy individuals and families within the city and all over the country. They provide a comprehensive solution to almost any financial situation of consideration on your mind, from just managing your finances to long-term investment plans for you and your family.
The firm focuses mostly on a long-term approach, and all their projects are subjected to an annual inspection to make sure they are on the right track. Some of their services include investment management, risk management, cash flow management, estate planning, business succession planning, and tax planning.
Patton, Alberton & Miller Group, LLC is a fee-only firm that has a $1 million minimum account requirement to work with them.
You can expect the following working with Patton, Albertson & Miller Group:
- An annual assessment of your portfolio.
- A firm that selectively chooses investment plans for their clients based on investment objectives, liquidity needs, and risk tolerance.
- A team of professionals ready and willing to help you and your family.
HHM Wealth Advisors, LLC
HHM Wealth Advisors, LLC has about $483 million in assets under its management and mostly serves non-high-net-worth individuals. They also manage assets for charitable organizations, trusts, estates, and businesses. They will be with you every step of the way until you achieve financial success by applying over 100 years of experience to managing your wealth.
Focusing on your primary goals, some of the individualized services they offer to clients include investment management, financial planning, estate planning, retirement planning, insurance analysis, tax minimization, transition planning, and 401(k) consulting.
HHM Wealth Advisors, LLC is a fee-based firm that has a $250,000 minimum account requirement to work with them.
You can expect the following working with HHM Wealth Advisors:
- A personal meeting where you can get to know your advisors before working with them.
- A firm that maintains a balance between its client’s objectives and goals, and portfolio risk.
- An in-depth advising process that will continue after the personal meeting. Expect periodic portfolio update meetings.
Southport Capital, Inc
With more than $431 million in assets under its management, Southport Capital, Inc serves high-net-worth individuals looking to obtain maximum returns on their investments. They use quantitative analysis to reduce the behavior gap that is common in investing.
The firm takes pride in providing a high-quality level of services that include portfolio management, financial planning, retirement income planning, estate planning, legacy planning, and tax planning. They offer initial conversations that focus on financial needs, objectives, and risk before selecting a customized portfolio for their clients.
Southport Capital, Inc is a fee-based firm that has no minimum account requirement to work with them.
You can expect the following working with Southport Capital:
- Free consultation services for any interested individual or business to discuss their financial situation.
- Corporate 401(k) management, should you be in a position to need help with that.
- Use of the latest technology such as Riskalyze and Redtail Technology to ensure all client finances are accessible, efficient, and secure.
The Pattern Group, Inc
The Pattern Group, Inc has a bit more than $384 million in assets under its management and serves a wide range of clients that includes individuals, families, businesses, trusts, estates, pensions and profit-sharing plans, foundations, endowments, and charitable organizations. They offer services such as investment planning, estate planning, budget planning, and retirement planning.
The firm has been in business for about 15 years now, and their advisors have more than 42 total years of working experience in financial services. They have all worked with different types of clients and will know how to handle your situation.
The Pattern Group, Inc is a fee-only firm that has no minimum account requirement to work with them.
You can expect the following working with The Pattern Group:
- A firm that employs a variety of strategies for clients of different dispositions.
- An avoidance of short-term investments.
- Additional services such as divorce financial planning and advising.
Barnet & Company, Inc
Our last choice and oldest firm on our list, Barnet & Company, Inc has been around since 1983 and has slightly more than $309 million in assets under its management. They provide personalized investment counsel through services such as financial planning, wealth and asset management, and estate planning consultations.
They claim to find investments that their investors have a passion in and want to own in the future. By doing so, they try to achieve long-term growth for what you as a client will enjoy working on with them.
Barnet & Company, Inc is a fee-based firm that has a $500,000 minimum account requirement to work with them.
You can expect the following working with Barnet & Company:
- The use of investments that are of your interest to achieve maximum growth and returns with time.
- Access to articles that touch on some of the hot topics in the financial field on the firm’s website.
- A mindset from its advisors that is always focused on its client’s long-term financial freedom and security.
When it comes to managing your wealth and assets, the help of a top financial advisor can go a long way, especially if you find yourself in a tough financial situation. That’s why we have taken our time to list the top five advisory firms in Chattanooga. We still recommend that you perform more research on each firm before going for one that seems to fit your financial needs, as not every firm will be right for everyone. We wish you all the best in your future financial endeavors.