The capital of Texas is home to people with big plans for their life and for their wealth. Yet finding the right path is not an easy task to handle by yourself. After a certain point, you will need either guidance or at least some people looking out for you. The financial world is massive, and a guide can make all the difference.
Here are our top five choices for financial advising firms for Dallas, Texas:
1) Tolleson Private Wealth Management
Tolleson Private Wealth Management is a firm that has over $5.6 billion in assets under its management. In business for now over two decades, they specialize in investment management but can perform an additional wide variety of services to ensure you won’t need to find too many providers and managers. They emphasize a holistic approach to planning.
They make sure they are independent of outside influences and they emphasize the family approach to investing, advice, and management.
Tolleson Private Wealth Management is a fee-only firm that requires $10 million in investible assets.
You can expect the following working with Tolleson Private Wealth Management:
- Experience working with extremely high-worth clients due to their relatively high bar for entry.
- A comprehensive strategy that seeks to leave no gaps in your financial plan or knowledge.
- The ability to easily manage trusts, large investments, and the larger financial picture for your family.
2) RGT Wealth Advisors
RGT Wealth Advisors is a firm founded in 1985 with just over $4 Billion in assets under its management, they have sizable teams of dedicated financial planners and investment managers ready to work with you to see through whatever goals you need to pursue. They act as a fiduciary and are committed to providing you objective advice based on your situation.
They can help in nearly every relevant area and can also help you with organizations you may happen to manage. They have a background in tax accounting and tax advice.
RGT Wealth Advisors is a fee-only firm and requires $3 million in investible assets to work with them.
You can expect the following working with RGT Wealth Advisors:
- A dedicated effort to customize the planning process to your individual needs.
- A collaborative approach both within the firm and when interacting with clients.
- Adaptive and expert portfolio management should you want it.
3) True North Advisors, LLC
True North Advisors, LLC is a bit of a smaller firm when it comes to personnel, but they have over $1.2 billion in assets under their management and have been highly rated in the industry for their efforts. It should be noted that their employees use the same strategies that they recommend their clients, and their main message is that they do not sell products to their clients.
They will take the time to get to know their clients through a series of meetings and calls, and you will be working with the best person for the job no matter what you and your assets need.
True North Advisors, LLC is a fee-only firm and requires a minimum of $1 million in investible assets.
You can expect the following working with True North Advisors, LLC:
- An independent approach and mindset when it comes to their advice and solutions.
- Invested employees that care deeply about the strategies implemented.
- An emphasis on maximizing client trust and communication.
4) Lee Financial Company, LLC
Lee Financial Company, LLC is a firm founded in 1975 that has about $1.09 billion in assets under its management. They are also an independent firm, and heavily value that independence. Their general strategy involves a review of all aspects of wealth and reviewing evolving needs over time.
They also emphasize and value the access they have to other forms of investment to increase portfolio diversity. Uniquely, they also talk about your earnings potential and take that heavily into consideration.
Lee Financial is a fee-only firm and they require that you have investible liquid assets totaling at least $1.5 million. They do have another branch that will work with smaller net-worth clients, and they have experience working with professionals that still work each day.
You can expect the following working with Lee Financial Company, LLC:
- A full approach to financial planning that can incorporate a wide variety of situations, goals, and events.
- Experience helping and advising working professionals, an uncommon occurrence for a firm.
- A constantly changing process to guarantee that you get the best advice.
5) Quest Capital Management
Quest Capital Management is a firm operating from Dallas with a little over 1.03 billion in assets under its management. They focus on their client’s financial needs in the context of your next life goals and where you are in life.
They are different from most of the advising firms on this list in that they have options that often cater to the upper-middle class as well as high net-worth clients. If you are a working professional with a sizable but still relatively normal income, Quest might be your best choice.
Quest Capital Management is a fee-based firm that requires a remarkably low $25,000 to open an account.
You can expect the following working with Quest Capital Management:
- A focus on making sure that you have a plan for the rest of your life.
- A needs-focused approach to help you plan for retirement, prepare savings, or help your children with paying for education.
- Ease-of-access to a variety of financial education resources and information regarding your assets.
No matter what your plans for your life and assets might be for the future, it can’t hurt to have people in your corner ensuring that your wealth will last you the rest of your life (and then some). You should do as much research as you feel you need to, but we are certain that one of the above options will be the perfect match for you. Remember that you have the final say, and we wish you the best of luck with finding the perfect fit for you and your family.