Fortunes are made and lost every day in the many famous Las Vegas casinos, but full-time residents and entrepreneurs know that business in the city is a safer bet. Of course, the city’s reputation as a tourist destination precedes itself, but Las Vegas is diverse not only when it comes to its people but also its industry; people find wealth in many different ways.
However, no matter where your money comes from, we recommend looking into a financial advisor if you’re hoping to make your accounts last the rest of your life. Luckily, due to the large base of wealth that exists in Las Vegas, there are many different options when it comes to seeking financial advice.
In fact, there are so many choices that it can often be rather difficult to know how to proceed. To make the process easier, we’ve reviewed the many firms operating in the city by applying our rigorous standards, and we have come up with a list of the best five. Here are the firms that made the list as well as a short description of each:
1) The Wealth Consulting Group
The Wealth Consulting Group is our top choice for Las Vegas. The firm, founded in 2014, currently holds $1.33 billion in assets under management. While it has many offices across the US dividing its resources, the firm’s headquarters is in Las Vegas, and it has a massive staff for a financial advisory firm, ensuring access to quality financial advising at all times.
The firm can do a lot, but it primarily seeks to preserve your wealth and ensure your family is set for as long as possible. Advisors plan ahead for all conceivable possibilities, and they seek to minimize risks wherever possible.
The Wealth Consulting Group is a fee-based firm that requires a $15,000 investment to start the most basic account. However, for other account types, the minimum goes up all the way to $250,000.
You can expect the following if you work with The Wealth Consulting Group:
- A large network of professional and organizational contacts and partners to ensure you get the best service, no matter what you need.
- A wide planning network which allows you to receive specialized services for every part of your plan that you’re interested in.
- A collaborative approach that will plug your other professional advisors into the equation when necessary.
2) Arista Wealth Management
With $526 million in assets under management, Arista Wealth Management is our second choice for Las Vegas firms. Founded in 2006, it specializes in working with regular individuals, although they work with high-net-worth clients and some institutions as well. They have a relatively smaller staff, but that actually allows them to provide clients better, more personalized service.
In terms of investment strategies, advisors at Arista Wealth Management might be willing to lean into some shorter-term strategies, but they are usually in it for the long-haul, seeking to minimize risks and fees in the process.
Arista Wealth Management is a fee-based firm that usually has a $250,000 minimum account requirement, although there are some exceptions.
You can expect the following at Arista Wealth Management:
- Business planning and relationship management services for busy entrepreneurs who need some extra help keeping their finances running smoothly.
- A large collection of blog posts and additional resources that can give you a unique perspective on the financial world.
- The use of high-quality outside products and services, as well as an online platform.
3) Kingsbridge Wealth Management Group
Kingsbridge Wealth Management Group is our third choice. Founded in 2008, they have $186 million in assets under management, and they are by far the most exclusive firm on this list, working with almost entirely with high-net-worth individuals and wealthy families. They mostly provide customized planning and investment management services for their few clients.
In general, they prefer to use entirely customized solutions for each client that are based entirely around their needs and plans for the future. They will use whatever plan they feel is best, even if they must start from scratch to do so.
Kingsbridge Wealth Management Group is a fee-based firm that has a $5 million account requirement, making it a very exclusive option.
You can expect the following while working with Kingsbridge Wealth Management Group:
- A family office that can provide precise and well-considered guidance to your family, ensuring generational wealth stays that way.
- A specialized staff that is highly experienced and certified in their fields.
- A willingness to try investments that might be outside of the box for most firms.
4) American Retirement Planning Group
American Retirement Planning Group is a smaller firm with only a couple of advisors and $145 million in assets under management, but their decades of experience and focus on working with individuals makes them more than qualified to handle your finances. Their one driving goal is to work with your situation and your goals to get you where you financially want to go.
Their investing strategy is, to put it succinctly, a combination of diversification and potentially worthwhile shorter-term investments that can maximize growth. They are also always on the lookout for correction periods.
American Retirement Planning Group is a fee-based firm that has a $10,000 minimum account requirement to work with them.
You can expect the following when working with American Retirement Planning Group:
- High levels of professional conduct and integrity.
- Protection of assets using trusts when needed.
- Experience with helping people plan for their retirement.
5) Redrock Wealth Management
Our last choice is Redrock Wealth Management, a fee-only firm that has about $123 million in assets under management. Founded in 2005, the firm works with some high-net-worth individuals, but it mostly helps ordinary people living the Las Vegas area. They mostly work with people looking for financial planning, specifically retirement planning, services, and they do so with a focus that some larger firms can’t muster.
They use a comprehensive approach to planning and they don’t focus entirely on investments. They know that there are many facets to a financial life.
Redrock Wealth Management is a fee-only firm that has a $500,000 minimum account requirement.
You can expect the following working with Redrock Wealth Management:
- An extremely well-qualified staff for a firm of its size.
- The client will without a doubt be their number one priority.
- A synergy between your general financial plan and your investment management.
Of the countless financial advisor firms in Las Vegas, these five are by far the best. Of course, it’s possible there is another firm out there that may be able to meet your needs, which is why we recommend you do some research on your own. However, we feel confident you will be able to find what you’re looking for in the firms above, which is why we recommend you start your search with them. But no matter which firm you choose to work with, we wish you continued success and stability in the years to come.