Los Angeles is one of the biggest financial cities in the world, and people like you who need help with their wealth might get lost in the hustle and bustle without some additional guidance from experts. Don’t worry, though, as we looked through the top advisors in the area to make sure that you are getting the expert financial help you need. Here are the top five to look at:
1) Aspirant, LLC
Aspirant is by far one of the largest firms working in the LA region, with over $12 billion in assets under management. As a result, they have a large staff and a great wealth of resources. They focus on these strengths to maximize customization and personalization.
Aspirant takes a forward-thinking approach to finance and their clients, relying on prediction models and a great deal of research in order to look out for opportunities, risks, and general strategies that will serve their clients well.
Aspirant is a fee-only firm that requires a $1.5 million account minimum to work with.
You can expect the following working with Aspirant, LLC:
- A heavy emphasis on the treatment of each client, ensuring maximum customization of your plan.
- A focus on centralization if needed. Aspirant will help you collect everything and create a full picture from various accounts and sources of information.
- A large staff that performs more research than most firms could hope to do.
2) Churchill Management Group
An old firm going back to 1962 with about $5.5 billion in assets under management, Churchill Management Group is a patient firm that has experience dealing with nearly every type of financial market and environment, meaning you can rest assured that your wealth will be guided well regardless of how the world might change.
They are highly regarded by many leading magazines and journals, and the firm has a general strategy that has followed them through the decades and through several economic cycles. They pair this with consideration of client goals and communications to create a plan that works best for you.
Churchill Management Group is a fee-based firm that requires $750,000 in assets to work with them.
You can expect the following working with Churchill Management Group:
- A disciplined and big-picture approach to investment and advice. They are great for potential clients looking for long-term gains.
- A belief in basic investing strategies involving the status and the market and a belief that there are times to protect wealth and times to take risks.
- A heavy focus on your individual goals.
3) HCR Wealth Advisors
With just over $1 Billion in assets under management, HCR Wealth Advisors is another great choice for a financial advisory firm in the Los Angeles area. They value their independence and they value making sure that you have a wide range of options. Their services are a great choice for anyone looking for advice during a period of change in their life.
In addition to advisory services, they also provide a range of other services relating to insurance and business consulting that may interest you depending on your career and financial situation.
HCR Wealth Advisors is a fee-based firm that requires a minimum account of $100,000 to work with them.
You can expect the following working with HCR Wealth Advisors:
- Additional expertise with other industries such as insurance, consulting, and general business services.
- Complete freedom from conflict of interest, and a philosophy that values simply what is the best decision.
- Experience dealing with transitory life events.
4) Miracle Mile Advisors, LLC
Also, with just over $1 billion in assets under management is Miracle Mile Advisors, LLC. Founded in 2007, they specialize in working with individuals and families to help them determine and reach their financial goals. They are comprehensive in their approach and they make sure that you are constantly in the know regarding your wealth.
They also specialize in tax optimization, designing and balancing a portfolio, and helping you with planning for just about any period in your life.
Micle Mile Advisors, LLC is a fee-based firm that requires that you have at least $750,000 to work with.
You can expect the following working with Miracle Mile Advisors:
- Easy access to your plan and financial information via modern programs and technology.
- An approach that focuses on more than just your immediate assets and portfolio.
- A team of highly experienced advisors that wish to provide objective advice.
5) NWF Advisory Group
Managing a bit over $900 million in assets, NWF Advisory Services, Inc. is a Los Angeles firm that has additional offices throughout Southern California (and other states as well). They have been operating since 1986 and they focus heavily on their clients, making sure to tailor advice and services to your needs.
There are a variety of plans to choose from depending on how much help you need and in what areas of your financial life. Retirement planning services are available to interested parties.
The minimum balance required to work with them will vary by the type of account you open. They are a fee-based firm.
You can expect the following working with NWF Advisory Group:
- A long-term approach to investing advisement that means that NWF is best for people looking for lasting wealth generation or retention.
- Relatively low requirements making them a great choice for people with smaller portfolios.
- A wide variety of resources and options to work with, allowing you to utilize whatever tools are found to be best for your goals.
Finding the right fit for you, your family, and your assets can be difficult and may require a bit more research, but we’re confident that you will find among the choices listed above a partner that will guide you through crisis and growth alike. Remember that you have the ultimate say over your financial situation and you can and should switch advisors if you think you aren’t getting the best advice.
We will also update the post if we find that the industry has changed and there are more deserving firms than those currently listed. We hope that you find the help you are looking for and wish you success with your future financial endeavors.