Milwaukee, Wisconsin is a great northern city with plenty of places to explore, both cultural and historical. With growing catering and transport industries (among many others), there are plenty of successful individuals, perhaps yourself among them, that might be looking to grow their wealth. With the help of a financial advisor, you can do just that. That’s why we have compiled a list of the top financial advisors in the city.
Here are our top five choices for financial advisory firms in Milwaukee, WI:
Wipfli Financial Advisors, LLC (WFA)
Founded in 1999, Wipfli Financial Advisors, LLC has just over $3.2 billion in assets under its management. WFA works mostly with high-net-worth individuals and offers services that include financial planning, insurance services, investment advice, and retirement plan solutions.
WFA works closely with all its clients in helping them feel confident in their financial future. It can do this by designing a proactive financial, tax, and investment plan that will make it easier for you to achieve your goals.
Wipfli Financial Advisors, LLC is a fee-based firm that does not have a stated account minimum asset to work with them. However, there is a $5,000 minimum annual fee.
You can expect the following working with Wipfli Financial Advisors:
- A personalized investment policy statement that will outline all your investment objectives.
- An interactive tool called MyStoryboard that will help you to improve your financial wellness.
- One-on-one guidance that enables you to achieve your goals.
Johnson Wealth, Inc
Johnson Wealth, Inc has more than $2.2 billion in assets under its management. It was formerly known as Cleary Gulf Advisors, and has been in operation for more than 30 years. You can always expect to work with an experienced, knowledgeable advisor. Additionally, they provide their services to senior living organizations, non-profit hospitals, trusts, high-net-worth families, individuals, and other types of clients.
The firm forms long-lasting relationships with their clients and works hard to make sure that you reach your financial goals and achievements. It does this by using passive strategies that are professionally managed to diversify all your portfolios. They allow you to focus on strategic objectives by providing you with ongoing guidance, stability, and reliability.
Johnson Wealth, Inc is a fee-based firm that requires a $200,000 account minimum investment to work with them.
You can expect the following working with Johnson Wealth.
- A variation framework to screen securities based on your financial goals and level of risk-aversion.
- Tools such as 401(k) calculators and other materials to help you understand the basics of investing.
- An airline pilot program that helps with retirement planning and wealth management. This is for the members in the MyJFG Pilot Program.
Sadoff Investment Management, LLC
With more than $1.3 billion in assets under its management, Sadoff Investment Management, LLC can be described as the only firm in the area that mainly focuses on investment management services. It’s the oldest and largest firm in Milwaukee, with over 40 years of working experience. The firm concentrates more on asset allocation and retirement planning. It provides services to individuals, charities, corporations, and profit-sharing organizations.
They are regarded as the top investment advisor in Wisconsin and will manage your investment portfolio according to your needs and offer guidance on all your financial endeavors. Be sure to note that it does not deal more with financial planning, but mainly focuses on investment planning.
Sadoff Investment Management, LLC is a fee-based firm that requires a $1 million minimum investment to work with them.
You can expect the following working with Sadoff Investment Management:
- An investment strategy that tries to achieve all your financial goals with few risks involved.
- Outstanding customer service that makes clients feel at home.
- The freedom to cancel their services without incurring any hidden penalties.
Oarsman Capital is a financial advisory firm that has been in business since 2000 and has a bit more than $460 million in assets under its management. The firm delivers portfolio management services as well as high-quality investment advisory services, helping their clients achieve financial goals. It mostly specializes in corporate retirement plans.
The firm provides a portfolio construction that finds a balance regarding your finances. They use this philosophy to create a plan that works best for you.
Oarsman Capital is a fee-based firm that requires a $100,000 account minimum investment to work with them.
You can expect the following working with Oarsman Capital:
- An investment management team that will handle all your investment portfolios effectively.
- A business retirement plan that educates you on the rules to follow to make use of your retirement benefits.
- A team that works with you diligently until you define all your goals and objectives.
Founded in 1992, Hogan Financial has more than $254 million in assets under its management. In business for over two decades, they specialize in investment management, portfolio creation, and comprehensive financial planning. The firm ensures that it creates a long-term relationship with its clients by using a personable and transparent approach. The firm will expose you to global markets as well as diversify allocations for you, all the while keeping costs in check.
They also help their clients when it comes to managing life transitions. They act like a family that is there for you during a potentially stressful time.
Hogan Financial is a fee-only firm that requires a $10,000 account minimum investment to work with them.
You can expect the following working with Hogan Financial:
- Both financial planning and advice pertaining to life transitions in order to maintain good financial health.
- A focus on maintaining a strong relationship with their clients.
- Portfolio creation and management that deals with all major issues that might prohibit you from financial success. Each portfolio consists of client financial targets, income requirements, and a time horizon.
Milwaukee can be a great place to live, especially if you have already found success. Yet you should look into professional help regarding your finances in order to make the most of your wealth. Finding the best financial advisor might be difficult, but we have taken time off your research by providing you with five options that you can choose from. Don’t settle for less, and look more into each firm to ensure it’s the right fit for all your financial needs.