A former oil capital of the world, Tulsa, OK is a city that’s also now famous for its art-deco architecture and beautiful landmarks. While oil as big as it used to be, aviation, aerospace manufacturing, transport, energy, and health care are the upcoming industries in Tulsa, leading to growth and opportunity within the city. A pro-business city, there are plenty of successful people like yourself, and we suspect those people might need help managing their finances. This is where a financial advisor comes in, and we looked for the top options for you.
Here are our top five choices for financial advisory firms in Tulsa, Oklahoma:
Capital Advisors, Inc.
Our first choice is Capital Advisors, Inc that has more than $2.2 billion in assets under its management. The firm was founded in 1978 and with a large advisory staff, you can expect excellent wealth management services for both individuals and institutions. The firm also serves investment companies, charitable organizations, pension and profit- sharing plans, and corporations.
They value their clients more than anything and are extremely transparent. For instance, they send market commentary reports during volatility periods. They also send quarterly market overviews and up-to-date research notes on trades.
Capital Advisors, Inc. is a fee-only firm that has a $250,000 minimum account requirement to work with them.
You can expect the following working with Capital Advisors:
- Qualified advisors who have dealt with many different types of clients.
- An employee-owned firm that emphasizes customization and active management of all their client’s portfolios.
- The use of seven different strategies, including passive and active investment philosophies, to ensure clients have access to a range of options.
Bridgecreek Investment Management, LLC
Founded in 2004, with about $650 million in assets under its management, Bridgecreek Investment Management, LLC is our second choice on the list. A highly regarded and accolated firm, it has a fewer advisors than most competitors and serves mostly high-net-worth individuals.
The major service the firm offers is discretionary portfolio management, but they also provide their clients with a free initial consultation tailored towards understanding you and your wants. They have nearly 25 years of experience, and you can trust them to create a portfolio that will be perfect for you.
Bridgecreek Investment Management, LLC is a fee-only firm that has a $1.5 million minimum account requirement to work with them.
You can expect the following working with Bridgecreek Investment Management:
- Portfolios that will suit you and your family’s needs.
- A fundamental approach that considers quantitative as well as qualitative factors when measuring a security’s intrinsic value.
- A free initial consultation with an advisor.
Pinnacle Investment Advisors
The third choice on the list is Pinnacle Investment Advisors, which has more than $547 million in assets under its management. The firm serves both high and non-high-net-worth individuals, pension and profit-sharing plans, pooled investment vehicles, state or municipal government entities, charitable organizations, and Indian tribal entities.
The firm claims to offer automated services that are tailored to rebalancing your investments. The services provided by the firm include retirement planning, estate planning, risk planning, tax planning and management, cash flow management, investment management, and financial planning services.
Pinnacle Investment Advisors is a fee-only firm that has a $250,000 minimum account requirement to work with them.
You can expect the following working with Pinnacle Investment Advisors:
- Advisors who are exceptionally qualified to handle all your investment decisions to ensure financial success.
- The use of a client-centered philosophy that ensures their clients are comfortable and treated appropriately when the firm works with them.
- The use of six customizable investment strategies to help meet client goals.
Cadent Capital Advisors, LLC
Cadent Capital Advisors, LLC is our fourth choice and has nearly $352 million in assets under its management. Founded in 2012, the firm serves individuals and offers services such as financial planning, investment management, legacy/estate planning, risk management, cash flow management, and tax planning.
They have over 100 years of total experience under their belt, and make sure to provide simple solutions to even complex financial matters by using a disciplined, consistent process that puts a client’s interest at the forefront of all decisions.
Cadent Capital Advisors, LLC is a fee-based firm that has no set any minimum account requirement to work with them.
You can expect the following working with Cadent Capital Advisors:
- Customized reporting to keep clients perfectly informed.
- The use of strategic asset allocations when managing portfolios.
- Objective and unconflicted advice that uses trustworthy and independent research.
The Legacy Financial Group
The fifth and the last choice on our list is The Legacy Financial Group, which has $351 million in assets under its management. The firm has been in business since 2005 and offers services that include financial planning, retirement planning, pension consulting, estate planning, and portfolio management. They serve individuals, businesses, foundations, trusts, and 401k plans.
The firm works under four investment principles: diversification matters, markets are efficient, risk relates to return, and discipline is key. This firm utilizes modern portfolio theory when creating a client’s portfolio.
The Legacy Financial Group is a fee-based firm that has a $100,000 minimum account requirement to work with them.
You can expect the following working with The Legacy Financial Group:
- A client-advisor relationship that is entirely based on trust and integrity.
- An extensive consultation followed by an evaluation of the possible financial and investment plan.
- Regular follow-ups for your investment portfolio.
There is no shortage of firms in Tulsa, and you’ll want to check each firm and make sure it’s the right fit for you and your family. Some additional research can go a long way, as we understand this can be a major life decision for some people. Yet the right kind of help from a top financial advisor, you can expect to get more from your wealth. We hope that you’ll find the right firm soon.