From Independence Hall to Gettysburg to the Liberty Bell, Pennsylvania is a state that is known for its historical significance. It also has had a great deal of economic activity in its history, and successful people such as yourself might need some help managing your wealth. A financial advisor is the person to look for, and they can help you with investments, planning, and other things. There are plenty working in Pennsylvania, and we searched through the lot to find the very best ones:
Here are our top five choices for a financial advisory firm for Pennsylvania:
- MyCIO Wealth Partners LLC
Based in Philadelphia, MyCIO Wealth Partners has over $6.5 billion in assets under management, and they specialize in working with high net worth individuals. If you would like to work with myCIO Wealth Partners, then you will need to have at least $1 million in assets to your name.
MyCIO has a highly experienced team that is comprised of people with the following degrees and distinctions: CFA, CPA, CFP, CAIA, AIF, and Series 65. The company provides financial counseling services to CEOs, presidents, and former and current chairmen for 48 Standard and Poor’s Fortune 500 companies.
You can expect the following working with MyCIO Wealth Parnters LLC:
- Financial advice that is in harmony with your overall financial picture
- Independent and objective advice
- Absolutely no hidden fees, commissions, agendas, or other conflicts of interest
- Fort Pitt Capital Group
The Fort Pitt Capital Group is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This firm has over $2.5 billion worth of assets under management. The minimum assets that you must hold to work with the Fort Pitt Capital Group is $500,000.
Fort Putt Capital Group has a strategy that includes sticking to investing fundamentals and not chasing short-term trends. This strategy has worked extremely well so far, which is why the company has been able to grow so large. The company uses a blend of passive and active investment strategies in order to get you the best of both worlds.
You can expect all the following working with Fort Pitt Capital Group:
- Guiding you away from impulsive decisions that can throw you off course financially
- Focusing on the bigger picture of attaining your financial goals and creating a stable retirement
- The creation of a lasting and cohesive financial legacy
- Wescott Financial Advisory
Wescott Financial Advisory is a wealth management company that is also based in Philadelphia. This company has over $1.9 billion in assets under management. To work with the Wescott Financial Advisory, you must have at least $2 million worth of assets. This firm offers financial planning, portfolio management, pension consulting services, and more.
The Wescott Financial Advisory has been ranked as one of the top five best financial advisory firms in Pennsylvania for five years in a row, starting in 2014. This company sets itself apart from the competition by having an “unmatched team” of JDs, CPAs, Ph.Ds., MBAs, CFPs, and CLUs. The company also collects and analyzes huge volumes of data in order to create intelligent investment advice.
You can expect the following working with Westcott Financial Advisory:
- Custom portfolio design which will address your liquidity needs, manage distribution requirements, and monitor allocation and rebalancing
- The use of both active and passive investing for a highly dynamic approach
- Award-winning cutting-edge investment research
- RTD Financial Advisors
Based in Philadelphia, RTD Financial Advisors has over $1.4 billion in assets under management. If you would like to work with RTD Financial Advisors, there is no minimum asset requirement. This makes the company ideal for people who do not have a high net worth.
RTD Financial Advisors has been in business since 1983. It has been able to survive and prosper through many different market cycles. The company also heavily stresses treating every single client with the utmost respect. It also believes in providing educational content that can help clients to learn more about money management, current market conditions, and regulatory changes.
You can expect the following working with RTD Financial Advisors:
- An extremely high level of integrity and honesty
- Frequent newsletters and updates to keep you well informed about key issues
- A culture of corporate and social responsibility
- Cookson Peirce Wealth Management
Cookson Peirce Wealth Management is in Pittsburgh and is another stellar financial advisory firm. This company has over $1.4 billion in assets under management. You will need to possess at least $1 million in assets to work with this company, making it a good choice for high net worth individuals.
Cookson Peirce has been around since 1984 and the company places a tremendous emphasis on mathematics. According to the company, the numbers never lie. Cookson Peirce uses its mathematical models to identify companies that it believes will be winners. Their philosophy is to “let the winners run.” This philosophy has worked for them for decades.
You can expect the following working with Cookson Peirce Wealth Management:
- An intense, highly research-based approach that prioritizes mathematics
- Access to an easy-to-use and interactive financial planning platform
- Sound advice from professionals with decades of experience and proven track records of success.
If you would like to protect and grow your wealth and if you live in Pennsylvania, then these five financial advisors are all excellent options for you. No matter your exact wealth or need, we expect that at least one will be a perfect fit. Once you do some further research and strongly consider what you’re looking for, the decision should be easy. Hopefully, you will start seeing your net worth grow right away!