Here at Careful Cents, I strive to produce valuable free content and freebies that provide you with the systems, tools and strategies to help you build a client-based business so you can earn more money.
The kind that will enable you to build your dream business without having to work 80 hours a week. Workaholic rebels unite!
I want to help you make money on your terms, find better-paying jobs, and work less hours.
By subscribing to this newsletter, you’ll gain access to some of my proven methods and systems, including:
- My top 10 tools for getting a massive amount of stuff done
- Tried-and-true advice on building a life-centered business
- Strategies to help you earn more money in less time
- Free PDF downloads, checklists and resources
- Exclusive content and behind-the-scenes details
- Coupons and special deals on coaching calls and digital products
Additionally, when you input your name and email address you’ll get access to the top 10 tools I use to get massive amounts of stuff done every week!
In this free guide I share the top 10 tools I use in my business every day! These are things that allow me to get a massive amount of stuff done — many of which are completely free.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- The one (free!) tool that saves me 4+ hours a week
- How I automate saving for estimated taxes
- The tool I use to help clients find my work using my blog
- My secret for keeping my portfolio constantly updated
Just drop your name and email address in the box above to get started. I will completely respect your privacy, and you can opt out at any time. (Don’t worry, I hate SPAM just as much as you do.)
“I just wanted to say thanks a million for sharing your tools. Just seeing how you run your business every day, and how you use the tools, was most educational.” — Allan S.
“Carrie, I can’t thank you enough for your help! I’ve already implemented some of the business tools and systems to streamline my work, and I feel a lot more on top of things. Today, I was actually able to check off all of my Asana tasks and get ahead a little bit.” — Julie