Searching for the right PEO company for your Illinois business? You’re not alone…IL companies in Illinois and elsewhere in the state have started looking to Professional Employer Organizations, or PEO’s, for help with their HR functions and the options to choose from have grown to impossibly large numbers.
Now more than ever, PEO’s are fighting hard to win your business. They’re offering more services for lower fees, which makes finding the right one for your company a potentially time-intensive task. But, it doesn’t have to be – we’re comparing three of the top PEO firms that service the Illinois area, so you can get a jump start on your research.
Editor’s Note: Want a professional report of the five best PEO’s for your organization? Complete the form below, and a PEO specialist will contact you with more information:
For Illinois companies that are experiencing rapid growth, Engage PEO is an excellent choice. This PEO provider works one-on-one with small businesses to learn where they are headed, and custom-tailor a PEO solution that works for them.
- Industry standard HR solutions including payroll, benefits administration, and recruiting.
- A dedicated team of PEO professionals is assigned to each client
- Cutting edge reporting and analytics tools that keep you in-the-know regarding day-to-day operations
- Guidance and advice in areas of tax or employment compliance
We recommend Engage PEO if:
- You need basic, straightforward outsourced HR services
- Your budget will only allow for a set expense per employee for PEO provisions
- Health insurance benefits and 401(k) administration are important to you
Oasis Outsourcing has grown to become a significant name in the outsourced HR services industry. PEO professionals within Oasis are proven experts in areas of payroll, compliance, onboarding and training, and more.
Illinois-based companies looking for outsourced HR services should take a critical look at Oasis due to their long-standing reputation in the industry and long list of satisfied clients ranging from construction to retail, financial to healthcare and more.
- Comprehensive PEO service offering with modules that can be selected a la carte for the best pricing scenario
- More experience working with smaller companies (minimum employee count of two)
- Higher client retention rates than many other PEO’s that serve the Miami area
- Bigger national footprint, allowing for resources in other states
We recommend Oasis Outsourcing if:
- Your company operates in Illinoisbut you have locations elsewhere in the US or the world
- You need tax or employment law compliance in the state of Florida
- Transparency and easy-to-understand pricing is important to you
- You’re looking for a trusted name in PEO services, not a fly-by-night company
In the world of larger PEO companies, Alphastaff stands apart as a comprehensive provider of the full spectrum of PEO services. These include payroll, benefits administration, employee claim management, and investment services administration like 401(k) and HSA functions.
Illinois companies that need just one or two of these services might be a bit put off by the pricing that Alphastaff offers; however, it’s important to remember that Alphastaff is one of the ‘higher tier’ PEO companies, and in this case, you get what you pay for.
- Top-of-the-line HR technology that makes routine administration of HR functions a snap
- A single point of contact makes interaction with Alphastaff easy and convenient
- Alphastaff can help with your HR operations in Florida as well as in other states in the US, and even internationally
- An easy-to-use web portal for reporting
We recommend Alphastaff if:
- A bigger, ‘national’ PEO seems right for you
- You want to contract with a PEO for everything HR-related, all at one company
- There’s employee growth in your forecast, and you need to prepare now
How to Choose the Best PEO in Illinois
Making the most informed decision possible about the PEO you choose to work with involves evaluating potential PEO’s while taking into consideration every possible feature and value-added benefit. Whether you just need payroll or a complete suite of services including benefits administration and 401(k) administration, there is a PEO that is right-sized for your Illinois business.
But, you don’t have to go at it alone. We can help with your decision making process by supplying you with a free report containing a detailed comparison of the top five PEO’s that match your needs directly. Save yourself the time and headache involved in pouring over dozens of PEO’s – your Illinois business deserves the best, and we can help you locate the right PEO for you.
When you’re ready to get serious about locating the ideal PEO for your Illinois company, we’re here to help. We do the legwork for you, providing you with only the most qualified PEO’s with the most relevant HR-related services for your business.