A major part of Orange County and home to many successful and famous individuals, Garden Grove is a place of rapid growth and has close access to some of the most important cities and spots in the Los Angeles area, making it a place where many successful people like yourself live and want to live. Yet success doesn’t come easily, and after a certain point, we know you’re going to need help making the most of your wealth. Understanding this, we recommend interested parties look into the services of a financial or investment advisor.
They can take some of the load off for you, and for the most part, all you need to do is choose one and talk to them. To help you find the best option for you, here are our top five choices for financial advisory firms for Garden Grove, California:
1) Aspiriant, LLC
Our top choice in the area with about $12 billion in assets under management, Aspiriant, LLC is based in Los Angeles and is one of the largest firms in the country by quite a few metrics. In addition to their massive reach, they have a research and planning team that is one of the best in the United States and can find opportunities competitors simply don’t have the capacity to.
They will mostly rely on prediction models, results derived from said research, and found opportunities to help forward their clients’ interests.
Aspiriant is a fee-only firm, and it requires that you have a least $1.5 million to invest to work with them.
You can expect the following working with Aspirant, LLC:
- A large staff of advisors and researchers that ensures you’ll never be kept waiting long for the right advice.
- A centralized picture of your personal financial situation created by drawing in information from many resources you provide.
- A commitment to excellent customer service and being able to provide a customized experience.
2) Churchill Management Group
Our second choice and a common choice of our for cities in the area, Churchill Management Group is a highly acclaimed firm that knows how to work with every type of client in just about every type of financial situation. Their advisors are the best of the best, and no matter the status of the financial market, you can trust them to steer you on the right path.
Their main reason for success is a time-tested investment methodology that primarily focuses on macroeconomic cycles. In short, they carefully time withdrawals from the market and they choose the right moments to invest heavily in it. This strategy is used in conjunction with stated client goals to create excellent portfolios.
Churchill Management Group is a fee-based firm that requires $750,000 in assets to work with them.
You can expect the following working with Churchill Management Group:
- A big-picture approach to providing investment and financial advice.
- An easy to understand investment strategy and a staff that is happy to answer any questions.
- A willingness to listen carefully to your plans and goals, and incorporate that into your plan. This leads to a more personal experience and more effective advice.
3) Westmount Asset Management
Another Los Angeles firm that has found great success in the area, Westmount Asset Management, has been working to help people in the area since 1990, and they have a sizable $2.6 billion in assets under their management. Great for entrepreneurs, Westmount prefers working with self-made or established individuals to help keep them on the right track moving forward.
Adaptive and flexible with their service plans, they’ll consider what you need the most and then work with you to create the perfect portfolio.
Westmount Asset Management is a fee-only firm that requires that you have $2 million in your account to work with them.
You can expect the following working with Westmount Asset Management:
- Socially conscious investing options if you are concerned about what you might be investing in.
- A willingness to consider alternative investment options.
- They will easily work with any other relevant professionals under your employ.
4) HCR Wealth Advisors
Our fourth choice for Garden Grove is HCR Wealth Advisors, which has about $1 billion in assets under their management and is a highly independent firm, often going beyond the usual standards of the industry to make sure that their advisors only give advice that is in your best interests.
Their services and methodologies will mostly revolve around what you as a client need and how much risk you are willing to take on.
HCR Wealth Advisors is a fee-based firm that requires a minimum account of $100,000 to work with them.
You can expect the following working with HCR Wealth Advisors:
- Advisors and staff that know precisely how to best help clients that are going through a transitional period in their life.
- Experience with providing services in other industries, which may make them a particularly good choice if you are a business owner.
- A dedication to privacy and a strong client-advisor relationship.
5) Oakwood Capital Management
Rounding out our list is Oakwood Capital Management, which has about $780 million in assets under management. While a smaller firm, they are still easily capable of providing services such as retirement and estate planning, tax planning and related services, and more. They mainly work with wealthier individuals, which means that you can expect to get more attention from their advisors if you’re a good fit for their services.
They use their tested investment methods for most clients, but they are willing to listen to your goals and input, adjusting their strategy as necessary.
Oakwood Capital Management is a fee-based firm that requires that you have at least $1 million to work with them in most cases.
You can expect the following working with Oakwood Capital Management:
- An investment strategy for every different type of client. Whatever your goals, they have a plan for you.
- A staff with a diverse range of qualifications and specializations, so that you always have access to the specific type of help you need.
- An in-depth planning process that includes getting every last bit of relevant information out of your records. Errors based on a lack of information will be minimized.
We understand that this isn’t always a simple decision, but any successful Garden Grove resident like yourself can be confident that it will be more than worth it in the long run to partner with one of the above firms. Not every choice listed here will be the best fit for you, so take note of your priorities and financial situation, and look more closely into the firms you think you could work with. We wish you the best of luck with your search and hope that you find nothing but success in the near future.