Huntington Beach is a fantastic place to live, and close to the centers of Anaheim, Long Beach, and Los Angeles. Living there you’ll be wanting for nothing, and if you’ve found some success as many people do in the area, then we think you’ll want to get more from your wealth. We think the best way for most people to do that is to work with a well-qualified financial advisor or investment advisory firm. And we want to help you pick one out by providing you with information on some of the best.
We would like to note that aren’t too many firms operating out of Huntington Beach itself, but there are plenty in the area for you to consider. Here are our top five choices for financial advisory firms for Huntington Beach, California:
1) Aspiriant, LLC
One of the largest and most successful firms in the country with $12 billion in assets under management, it would be wrong of us to exclude Aspiriant from any list of top financial advisory firms in the area. Being one of the largest firms in the area, they utilize related strengths in order to comb over every detail and catch opportunities that might be otherwise missed and provide you with an experience you’ll be happy with.
Their investment strategy is mostly adaptive to your needs, and after this, they will rely on prediction models and heavy amounts of research in order to determine the best course of action.
Aspiriant is a fee-only firm that requires a $1.5 million account minimum to work with them.
You can expect the following working with Aspiriant, LLC:
- The best personal treatment you could ask for, and time taken to make sure that your plan is customized to your preferences.
- A centralized picture of your financial life should it be requested or needed. Aspiriant knows very well how important it is to consolidate the bits and pieces of data that make up your financial life.
- An incredibly large staff that can accommodate all your needs and perform research other firms only dream of.
2) Churchill Management Group
An all-around excellent firm with roughly $5.5 billion in assets under management and a history dating back to 1962, Churchill Management Group employs and is run by some of the best advisors in the industry, a statement made not just by us but by their peers as well. They can react to the whims of the market and consistently provide some of the best advice available.
Their investment strategy mostly revolves around matching their knowledge of economic cycles with your financial needs. They use basic investment strategies that have been proven effective over time and know that there are times to take risks as well as times to remain universally cautious.
Churchill Management Group is a fee-based firm that requires $750,000 in assets to work with them.
You can expect the following working with Churchill Management Group:
- A heavily disciplined approach to all recommendations and investment advice, with the main consideration being long-term gains and success.
- Your individual financial goals and financial needs will be placed first.
- Experience working with nearly every type of problem and every type of client.
3) Index Fund Advisors
Based in Anaheim, Index Fund Advisors has about $3.6 billion in assets under management and is one of the most acclaimed financial advisory firms on this list. They can handle wealth management tasks, tax concerns, and much more, being a firm with a diverse list of services.
When investing, they generally focus on selecting the right index funds and maintaining proper portfolio management. They prefer to adapt to the market as it comes and keep the ship facing the right direction.
Index Fund Advisors is a fee-only firm that has no set account minimum to work with them, although you will want to double-check as to their fees.
You can expect the following working with Index Fund Advisors:
- Excellent technology usage to keep you in the know regarding your portfolio, no matter where you may be.
- Plenty of helpful articles, tools, and other resources to help you better understand the financial world.
- Heavy amounts of research going into every major decision.
4) Halbert Halgrove
Based in Long Beach, although they do have additional offices across the country, Halbert Halgrove is an excellent option for high net worth individuals who would like a firm that has seen it all (they were founded in 1933). They have about $2.5 billion in assets under management.
Halbert Halgrove offers several different general strategies to choose from, with each of them focusing on different types of asset classes. You will have the power to adjust for risk-aversion, so you’re always feeling comfortable with how your portfolio is being managed.
Halbert Halgrove is a fee-only firm that has no strict account requirements, but you will likely want to double-check their fees to make sure they’re reasonable for your situation.
You can expect the following working with Halbert Halgrove:
- Advice and strategies that were created with your financial needs and priorities in mind.
- Advisor-client relationships that will stand the test of time.
- An incredible amount of institutional stability for an advisory firm.
5) Chatterton & Associates, The Wealth Management Team, Inc.
Based in Anaheim, Chatterton & Associates, The Wealth Management Team, Inc. is a relatively small firm in terms of staff for its $697 million in assets under management, but they are also effective and know how to delegate tasks to focus primarily on the main goal of providing you with solid financial and investment advice.
As for services provided, they mainly handle financial, retirement, insurance, and estate planning services. Their approach changes based on your financial needs and goals.
Chatterton & Associates is a fee-based firm that has a $200,000 account minimum requirement to work with them.
You can expect the following working with Chatterton & Associates:
- A heavily flexible approach to service that emphasizes customizability.
- They are regularly audited by the SEC to ensure full compliance with any security regulations. You can trust your assets to be safe in their hands.
- Plenty of tools and resources to help you better understand the financial world.
Once you’ve gained a certain amount of wealth living in Huntington Beach, you are going to want to work with a financial advisor in order to make the most of your time. We hope that one of the above options will be the perfect fit for you, and we also hope that the above information has helped you narrow down your choices. Only you know your financial situation well enough to make a final call, so take some time and consider your priorities and what you’re really looking for from your financial future.