A great place to live if you are looking for a good and steady home that’s still near the city, Miramar has just about everything and also happens to be filled to the brim with economic opportunity, whether inside or outside of the city limits. Yet at someone who has found success in Miramar, your time and energy are under constant siege, and we don’t want to you have to spend too long managing your finances as opposed to enjoying them. For this reason, we ask that you consider working with a financial planner or investment advisor.
Yet which one should you be working within a crowded field? Don’t worry, because here are our top five choices for financial advisory firms for Miramar, Florida:
1) Palisades Hudson Asset Management
If you’re looking for the best and biggest in the area, then you need to look no further than Palisades Hudson Asset Management, which has $1.4 billion in assets under management and has been in business since 1997. Based in Fort Lauderdale, you can trust to provide services including but not limited to estate and trust planning, general financial planning, family office-related services, business appraisal, and more.
They focus primarily on asset allocation for their clients and will consider a long-term outlook their top priority over short-term risky gains.
Palisades Hudson Asset Management is a fee-only firm that doesn’t have a minimum account requirement but does have a minimum annual fee. In general, we recommend only people with $500,000 or more to invest consider working with them.
You can expect the following working with Palisades Hudson Asset Management:
- Tax planning services that are some of the best in the area.
- A commitment to objectivity, even when it might not be the easy path forward for them.
- The ability to work with organizational clients as well as individuals.
2) Fitzroy Investment Advisors, LLC
With $392 million in assets under management, Fitzroy Investment Advisors, LLC is a bit different in that it is an extremely exclusive choice, almost to the degree where they choose you and your family as much as you choose them. If you are worried about the concerns that come with great wealth, they will be able to help you.
They are willing to use both long-term and short-term strategies and adapt as needed to the needs of the client and the requirements of the market.
FitzRoy Investment Advisors, LLC is a fee-only firm that requires that you have an account minimum of $15 million, making them an extremely selective firm.
You can expect the following working with FitzRoy Investment Advisors, LLC:
- Services as would befit a family office, and a staff that can always take generational wealth concerns into consideration.
- A firm that is very experienced when it comes to dealing with wealthier individuals and families.
- A full range of service options so you can always rely on them, no matter your problem or goal.
3) Socius Family Office
A firm that is based in Fort Lauderdale and has $391 million in assets under their management, Socius Family Office is a great option for wealthy families and individuals who may not have found their wealth in the usual manner. Open to possibilities and happy to help you no matter your situation, they will help eliminate waste in your current methods and give you greater peace of mind.
They are focused primarily on risk-management and will use objective information and data to make most decisions (alongside the priorities and instructions you give them).
Socius Family Office is a fee-based firm that requires that you have $1 million in investable assets to work with them.
You can expect the following working with Socius Family Office:
- The ability to serve clients living in states outside of Florida.
- A family-oriented team that will take the concerns of your loved ones and generational wealth into a position of great importance.
- Services for people who are in unique situations or positions.
4) Las Olas Capital Advisors
Our next choice is Las Olas Capital Advisors, based in Fort Lauderdale and a firm with about $162 million in assets under management. A smaller firm in terms of staff, we still believe that they have every ability to help clients large and small meet their financial goals, although they seem to specialize in working with high-net-worth clients.
When management investments for clients, they focus on fundamental analysis, being careful about their security and asset selection in order to minimize risk.
Las Olas Capital Advisors is a fee-based firm that does not have any noted account minimums or asset requirements to work with them.
You can expect the following working with Las Olas Capital Advisors:
- Services that can help you if you are interested in philanthropic giving, allowing you to make the most of it.
- They will emphasize the client-advisor relationship and will hope to make sure that you get all the attention you need.
- All the services offered that you would come to expect from a firm of this size.
5) The Lubitz Financial Group
Our last choice for Miramar residents looking for financial advice and investment help, The Lubitz Financial Group is a firm based in Miami that has $215 million in assets under management. They are an excellent choice for beginners or people who would like to learn more about investing from experts and can tackle complex problems and goals.
They will use a variety of strategies depending on what you are asking of them, but in general, they will focus heavily on diversification of your portfolio and risk management.
The Lubitz Financial Group is a fee-only firm that requires that you have $500,000 in investible assets.
You can expect the following working with The Lubitz Financial Group:
- An uncomplicated pricing structure.
- A very helpful team that will meet your needs and address your concerns every step of the way.
- The firm has experience working with clients going through transitory events, and can help you if you need to plan after the death of a loved one, a divorce, or a similarly significant occurrence.
If you’re living in Miramar and have achieved some level of success, you owe it to yourself to at least deeply consider working with one of the above firms to maximize your portfolio’s potential and give yourself more time to enjoy life (as well as give yourself some more peace of mind). There is nothing like making the most of your wealth while moving forward towards your goals, and there’s also little like being able to rely on expert advice. We wish you the best of luck in your search and hope you find exactly what you’re looking for.