East of Los Angeles and one of the most popular spots of the Inland Empire, Ontario, California is a shipping center, a growing tourism hub, and has a compelling history behind it. There’s no wonder then why many successful people and entrepreneurs would call it home, and if you are one of these people we would like to recommend you work with a financial or investment advisor to make the most of your wealth and keep the stress of the markets away from you, so that you can focus on what really matters.
Yet first, you’ll need to decide on a firm to work with. Don’t worry, as we’re here to help. We looked into firms in the area so you don’t have to, and here are our top five choices for financial advisory firms for Ontario, California:
Our top choice, with a massive $6.2 billion in assets under management, is SEIA. Based in Los Angeles, they have a large team to match that can accommodate your needs, and an excellent choice for anyone who cares about their community and might want to give back a little.
They consider multiple factors when advising clients or handling investments, including taxes, risk, general wealth considerations, and much more.
SEIA is a fee-based firm that requires that you have $250,000 or $500,000 in investible assets, depending on your requested services.
You can expect the following working with SEIA:
- The ability to help you with your retirement, whether that includes 401(k) income, retirement income concerns, complex readjustment of your portfolio, or something else.
- Additional locations throughout California.
- Options for socially conscious investing, in case you want to be careful about where you invest your money.
2) Churchill Management Group
Churchill Management Group is one of the best firms in the country according to top publications and has $5.5 billion in assets under management. They regularly are able to handle even the toughest of problems, and you can consider their staff one of the best in the business. They will consistently make sure your portfolio is balanced and risk-averse as possible considering your goals.
They have a solid strategy that goes back for more than half a century when it comes to investing, and they will carefully monitor the cycles of the market to know how to invest client assets.
Churchill Management Group is a fee-based firm that requires $750,000 in assets to work with them.
You can expect the following working with Churchill Management Group:
- An approach that looks at the bigger picture of the market and various industries.
- A team of highly qualified individuals who will be able to guide you through any problem or question.
- A goals-focused strategy that always considers whether a strategy will get you what you want.
3) Westmount Asset Management
With $2.6 billion in assets under management and a history dating back to 1990, we think Westmount Asset Management will be the right choice for many Ontario residents, especially if you need a tailored strategy or want to zero in on a specific goal or problem. The personal relationship you have with your advisor will be strong, and your portfolio will absolutely get the care it deserves.
They will be flexible when determining the best investment strategy and are open to new ideas and approaches. Your needs will come first, and their ideas will fit into that framework.
Westmount Asset Management is a fee-only firm that requires that you have $2 million in investable assets to work with them.
You can expect the following working with Westmount Asset Management:
- They will be happy to work with other professionals under your employ.
- If you’re interested in socially conscious investing, they can accommodate you without issue.
- A willingness to try new and bold ideas.
4) HCR Wealth Advisors
HCR Wealth Advisors has $1 billion in assets under management and is one of the best financial advisory firms in the area, particularly if you want to work with a firm that is most assuredly independent from any outside influences or considerations. They hold themselves to the highest standards on this point, and you can rest easy knowing their advice is for your benefit and your benefit only.
When advising clients, they will review the research on the market or problem, and then go with what they believe is the clearest and most likely solution. Nothing more and nothing less.
HCR Wealth Advisors is a fee-based firm that requires a minimum account of $100,000 to work with them.
You can expect the following working with HCR Wealth Advisors:
- Experience working with things such as insurance, consulting work, and business services.
- Other services available for organization leaders, should you need them.
- The ability to help you through major financial events such as a death in the family or a divorce.
5) Oakwood Capital Management
One of the smaller firms on this list with about $780 million in assets under their management, Oakwood Capital Management is able to provide services such as tax planning, estate planning, retirement planning, and quite a few others. They focus mostly on working with wealthier individuals, which means that if you consider yourself one of them you should at least see what they have to offer.
They have tried and tested methods for their investment strategy, but they will put you first and listen to your goals when crafting a plan for you.
Oakwood Capital Management is a fee-based firm that requires that you have at least $1 million to work with them in most cases.
You can expect the following working with Oakwood Capital Management:
- A highly in-depth planning and discovery process to make sure you start out on the right foot.
- A staff that holds many different certifications and specializations.
- Plenty of different investment strategies available.
Managing your wealth can be a tricky prospect, which is why we ask you again to consider partnering with one of the above financial advisory firms to take a load off of your shoulder and keep some of the more precise financial decisions in your expert hands. Remember that you will always still have the final say, and you can take your time choosing between these excellent firms. Whatever calls you need to make and searches you need to review; we hope that you do so soon so you can reap the benefits. We wish you all the best with your financial life.