The namesake of Orange Country and an interesting part of California before you reach less urban areas to the East, Orange is a city that has a lot to offer people who might wish to live closer to the city but want more of a place of their own, making is a great place for many successful individuals to make their home. And if you are one of these people, we know you want more time to enjoy life and less time wasted on micromanaging your investments and finances. This is why we think you could use the services of a financial advisor.
Yet there are many firms operating in the area, so which ones should you look at first? We can answer that question for you, as here are our top five choices for financial advisory firms for Orange, California:
1) Churchill Management Group
Our first choice for the area was not a surprise to us, considering their dominance by the numbers. Churchill Management Group has more than $5.5 billion in assets under management and more than 50 years of history behind it, making it an outright institution in the region and one that is highly regarded in the industry. Anyone you work with will be one of the best in their field, and that should give you all the security you need.
They have been using the same strategy for decades, which mostly relies on proper consideration and timing of macroeconomic cycles, as a measure of when to invest in and withdraw from the market.
Churchill Management Group is a fee-based firm that requires $750,000 in assets to work with them.
You can expect the following working with Churchill Management Group:
- A deep understanding of the market and its cycles, leading to a secure long-term plan for your portfolio.
- A complete focus on your goals and your family’s goals as a client. No other factors will be important to them.
- An openness to try other approaches if their client would prefer this.
2) Westmount Asset Management
Our second choice for Orange is Westmount Asset Management, another Los Angeles firm that has about $2.6 billion in assets under management and is perhaps the best choice for people looking for a specific solution to a financial goal or problem they have. Your relationship with your advisor will be a focal point of your relationship with the firm, and together you will reach the stated benchmarks.
Their investment strategy mostly revolves around your needs as a client and will adapt as needed. You can trust that they will be open to your input and will consider new ideas seriously.
Westmount Asset Management is a fee-only firm that requires that you have $2 million in investable assets to work with them.
You can expect the following working with Westmount Asset Management:
- An advisory staff that is open to trying new ideas and investment opportunities.
- Investing plans that are friendly to those who wish to remain socially conscious.
- A willingness to remain in communication with other professionals under your employ.
3) HCR Wealth Advisors
Next is HCR Wealth Advisors, a notable Los Angeles firm that has about $1 billion in assets under management and an excellent reputation among financial advisory firms in the area. They put their independence from outside influences first and foremost, and hold themselves to extremely high standards when it comes to this.
They will adjust their approach based on your financial goals, and won’t be afraid to adapt as needed to changes in the market or in your personal life.
HCR Wealth Advisors is a fee-based firm that requires a minimum account of $100,000 to work with them.
You can expect the following working with HCR Wealth Advisors:
- Services that can help organizations get their finances more under control and on the right path.
- Experience providing other types of services (things such as insurance help and business consultation).
- Experience helping people working through a major life change, such as a divorce, marriage, or death in the family.
4) Oakwood Capital Management
Founded in 1998 with $780 million in assets under management, Oakwood Capital Management might be a bit of a smaller firm by Los Angeles standards, but you can be certain that they’ll be able to help you with whatever you need and have the expertise required to make the right choices.
They are willing to be adaptable when working with clients regarding their investment strategy, but they have a main strategy they will use for most situations.
Oakwood Capital Management is a fee-based firm that requires that you have at least $1 million to work with them in most cases.
You can expect the following working with Oakwood Capital Management:
- A detailed discovery process to aid with planning and make sure nothing is missed when determining the correct next steps.
- A qualified staff that has a diverse set of certifications.
- A willingness to try and utilize different investing strategies that may be more effective for your needs or in the current financial environment.
5) Chatterton and Associates, The Wealth Management Team, Inc.
An Anaheim firm that is a great choice for anyone not wishing to go to Los Angeles for their financial planning, Chatterton and Associates, The Wealth Management Team, Inc. has $697 million in assets under management and is comprised of excellent advisors, all of which are highly qualified individuals.
Their investment strategy changes based on the needs and goals of the client, so if communication is regular and clear there will be nothing to worry about when it comes to your portfolio and staying on track.
Chatterton & Associates is a fee-based firm that has a $200,000 account minimum requirement to work with them.
You can expect the following working with Chatterton & Associates:
- Educational resources and tools to help you better understand your financial situation and that of the markets as a whole.
- An emphasis placed on data security and privacy. They go above and beyond when it comes to keeping you safe.
- An adaptive and customizable approach to providing services.
Whether you’ve recently moved there or have lived there all your life, if you want to make the most of your life in Orange, California, you should at least look into the financial advisory firms listed above that pique your interest. A call or two to any of them will be worth the investment, and we’re certain that you’ll be able to find the right fit if you sit down and consider your financial situation beforehand. We wish you the best of luck with both your search and whatever financial plans you create for you and your family.