The sun can shine on you if you live anywhere in California, and that’s certainly true for successful individuals living in Oxnard. Right near the shore and close enough to Thousand Oaks and Los Angeles to get keep you in tune with your business or simply what you enjoy, it’s the ideal home for many and a great place to pursue your financial goals. Yet you shouldn’t do this alone. To get the most out of your assets, we recommend working with a financial advisor or investment advisory firm.
Yet it can be difficult finding the right one without help, especially since there are so many in the area. Therefore, here are our top five choices for financial advisory firms for Oxnard, California:
1) Aspiriant, LLC
One of the largest firms in the country and the largest top-rated firm in Los Angeles, Aspiriant, LLC has a massive $12 billion in assets under management, and they have the staff and firm resources to match those needs. They take a personal approach to service and want you to be prepared for any situation if at all possible.
When advising clients and performing investment management, Aspiriant prefers to take the big picture or long-term view, knowing the wealth for decades to come is a focus of many of their clients. They will utilize prediction models and extensive research to determine which investment products and funds to back.
Aspiriant is a fee-only firm that requires a $1.5 million account minimum to work with.
You can expect the following working with Aspiriant, LLC:
- Plenty of customizations and personalized treatment when you start to work with them, making you feel assured you just aren’t another number in their book.
- A centralized view and focus on your finances if you would like it. They know how to consolidate many sources of personal financial information.
- A research and advisory staff that is large enough to tackle any task and understand any problem.
2) Churchill Management Group
Another massive Los Angeles firm with $5.5 billion in assets under management and a history that dates back to 1962, Churchill Management Group is one of the most acclaimed firms in the industry, employing (and run by) some of the best advisors in the world. You can rest assured that your portfolio won’t be in safer hands.
When it comes to investment and financial planning, Churchill Management Group prefers to consider a big-picture approach that focuses on long-term gains. They understand the ups and downs of the market, and they pair this knowledge with objectives based on clients’ financial goals and needs.
Churchill Management Group is a fee-based firm that requires $750,000 in assets to work with them.
You can expect the following working with Churchill Management Group:
- An extremely experienced team of highly qualified professionals ready to help you craft a financial plan for any goal or problem on your mind.
- A focus on basic investing strategies and the understanding that there are times where its best to minimize one’s presence in the market.
- Your individual goals will be placed front and center.
3) AdvicePeriod, LLC
Our third choice is the unique AdvicePeriod, LLC, a Los Angeles firm that was founded recently (in 2013) and has about $3 billion in assets under management, proving its heavy growth in such a short amount of time. They seek to innovate in the industry, so they might be best for higher-value clients who are seeking a different way of working with their assets.
Their main strategy for providing investment advice and financial planning is a holistic approach, considering where the client wants to be. Their advice is clear and actionable.
AdvicePeriod, LLC is a fee-only firm that requires that you have $500,000 in investable assets for most cases.
You can expect the following working with AdvicePeriod, LLC:
- An insistence on keeping things as simple as possible for clients, without dumbing down the concepts or decisions being made. Clarity is their priority.
- A simple fee structure that helps to guarantee that you will receive objective advice.
- Services such as tax planning, trust and estate planning, cash flow management services, retirement planning, and more.
4) HCR Wealth Advisors
HCR Wealth Advisors is our fourth choice, a wealth management and financial planning firm with about $1 billion in assets under management. Based in Los Angeles, they work hard to make sure that their advisors stay entirely independent and that you have plenty of different financial advisory options.
From them, you can expect the normal range of advisory services and a bit more. They use a seven-step process and take the time to get to you and your goals as they talk to you about your wealth. By the end of your initial onboarding, you can expect a comprehensive plan.
HCR Wealth Advisors is a fee-based firm that requires a minimum account of $100,000 to work with them.
You can expect the following working with HCR Wealth Advisors:
- A knowledge of how to best manage wealth during transitory life events such as a marriage, divorce, or death in the family.
- A strong commitment to providing advice that is 100 percent objective.
- Just about every service you might need, including retirement planning, estate planning, tax planning, and more.
5) NWF Advisory Group
Our last choice for Oxnard is NWF Advisory Group, which has been in business since 1986 and has a little over $900 million in assets under its management. They are a client-centric company, and as an added bonus they have additional offices in California and a few other states as well, all the while having plenty of resources to help people near Los Angeles and Oxnard.
Their strategy will change depending on your needs and goals, and you can choose from a range of available plans. The type of planning services you are requesting will also make a difference.
The minimum balance required to work with them will vary by the type of account you open. They are a fee-based firm.
You can expect the following working with NWF Advisory Group:
- Plenty of resources and help available if there is any confusion or if you have any questions about your advice and portfolio.
- A firm that is more accessible than most of the major options in Southern California.
- A team and philosophy that are generally focused on ensuring long-term wealth.
We understand that there’s a strong chance you want to live the rest of your life in the Oxnard area at the same or a greater level of comfort than you’re already working hard to have. That’s why it’s even more important to talk to a few of the above firms, get a consultation, and figure out who you want to partner with for your financial future. You can always change your mind and you are always in control, so don’t hesitate and do some more research today.