A place closer to the mountains, forests, and nature than much of the Los Angeles area, Rancho Cucamonga is a cultural gem and business center for much of the region, making it an excellent place to live for anyone looking to get a read on the pulse of California while finding space for themselves as well. Yet while you do all these things, successful individuals like yourself need to also make sure their financial situation is secure and ideally one of growth. For this, recommend working with a financial or investment advisor. Their expertise can and will be a guiding light.
Yet there are many options in the area, so it’s easy to be distracted from the best fit. To help you decide, here are our top five choices for financial advisory firms for Rancho Cucamonga, California:
1) Aspiriant, LLC
We mention Aspiriant quite a bit to people looking for firms anywhere near Los Angeles, and it’s for the simple reason that with its $12 billion in assets under management and have some of the best researchers and advisors available to California residents (and beyond). Whatever you need, you can expect personalized help and highly qualified team members helping you through every step of the way.
Their investment strategy is based around their use of prediction models and a heavy amount of research combined with a long-term view of investing. If you’re seeking retirement income or wealth conservation, you’ll be in good hands with Aspiriant.
Aspiriant is a fee-only firm that requires a $1.5 million account minimum to work with them.
You can expect the following working with Aspiriant, LLC:
- The ability to get a centralized overview of your financial information created by the firm.
- Enough customization options and personalized services to make you feel like a unique client.
- An extremely large advisory staff and research team, so that nothing goes unchecked.
2) Churchill Management Group
Our second choice is Churchill Management Group, a great choice for people looking to work with some of the best advisors in the country, backed by a massive infrastructure and decades of training and experience. The Los Angeles firm has about $5.5 billion in assets under management and can handle nearly any situation or goal you bring to them (they have seen just about everything).
The highly regarded firm relies on an investment strategy that is mostly macroeconomic in its approach, carefully monitoring the ebbs and flows of the market to know when to pulls client assets out and when to invest more aggressively.
Churchill Management Group is a fee-based firm that requires $750,000 in assets to work with them.
You can expect the following working with Churchill Management Group:
- An excellent sense of timing when it comes to investing.
- An extremely well-qualified team of advisors and staff.
- A goal-oriented approach to working with clients and guiding them.
3) NWF Advisory Group
In business since 1986 with $900 million in assets under management, NWF Advisory Group is a Los Angeles firm that also has other offices in California and beyond, giving them reach and a network to work with. Focused on providing their clients with advice that’s specific to them and their goals, they will take time to sit down with you and create a comprehensive plan from the get-go.
Their advisors use different plans and strategies from advisor to advisor, yet all will be adaptive to your financial goals and needs. You will not be given the same steps as everyone else.
The minimum balance required to work with them will vary by the type of account you open. They are a fee-based firm.
You can expect the following working with NWF Advisory Group:
- A helpful set of resources and staff that can help you should you have any questions.
- An approach that places the most importance on long-term wealth preservation and growth
- A high level of accessibility when compared with other firms in the area.
4) HCR Wealth Advisors
Our fourth choice is HCR Wealth Advisors, a firm based in Los Angeles that has $1 billion in assets under management. Strong in their independence, HCR Wealth Advisors takes extra precautions to ensure your privacy as well as make sure their advisors are not influenced by anything other than the desire to help you reach your goals.
They focus heavily on reviewing research when managing your portfolio, and they always prefer the clearest and best solutions for clients.
HCR Wealth Advisors is a fee-based firm that requires a minimum account of $100,000 to work with them.
You can expect the following working with HCR Wealth Advisors:
- Experience helping people financially deal with transitory life events such as divorces, marriages, and deaths in the family.
- Services that cater to leaders of organizations.
- Experience working in additional fields such as insurance services, business consulting work, and others.
5) Oakwood Capital Management
Our final choice is the somewhat smaller Oakwood Capital Management, which has about X in assets under management and can be a group choice for wealthier individuals who want a smaller and more personalized experience, especially when it comes to their main services. Their primary areas of expertise are tax planning, general financial and investment planning, and retirement planning.
They focus their portfolio management method around what they think will be best for you, but otherwise will rely on their tested methods by default.
Oakwood Capital Management is a fee-based firm that requires that you have at least $1 million to work with them in most cases.
You can expect the following working with Oakwood Capital Management:
- Investment strategies available for people with different needs or goals. You will always have a plan that makes sense for you.
- An intensive discovery process that ensures your advisors know everything they need to.
- An experienced and well-qualified staff.
We hope that you have an excellent life in Rancho Cucamonga, and we hope that standard of living continues (or improves) for decades to come. That’s why we strongly recommend that you work with one of the firms listed above to keep your portfolio ideally balanced for your goals and needs and get a valuable second opinion before you make any financial moves. The search may take a few days, but the results will last a lifetime.