While everyone might first talk about Los Angeles, what most people don’t realize is that hundreds of thousands of people, totaling millions in the area, live in the surrounding cities, and few among them are more notable than Riverside. With plenty of heritage sites, beautiful views, and links to the film industry, Riverside is a great place to live and build your wealth. Yet doing that alone can be difficult, and we’re sure there are other things you’d rather be doing than pouring over market data. This is why we think you could use the help of a financial advisor.
Yet there’s a lot to choose from, so we did the hard work for you and picked out the best and most helpful. Here are our top five choices for financial advisory firms for Riverside, California:
1) Aspiriant, LLC
Our top choice for Riverside is Aspiriant, LLC, a Los Angeles firm that has a massive $12 billion in assets under their management and a staff that’s equal to that task. From them, you’ll be able to receive personalized services and exactly what you need to keep your wealth going precisely where you want it.
They are predictive by nature and will utilize their excellent research team heavily when making decisions. Whatever is in their client’s best interests, they’ll heavily consider.
Aspiriant is a fee-only firm that requires a $1.5 million account minimum to work with.
You can expect the following working with Aspirant, LLC:
- The ability to centralize all of your documents and financial information into a much easier to understand profile.
- A research staff that’s about second to none in the financial world.
- Plenty of customization options regarding your service package.
2) Churchill Management Group
Our second choice, and one that rarely doesn’t make the list if we’re looking for firms in the Los Angeles area, is Churchill Management Group. An older firm that goes back to 1962 and has $5.5 billion in assets under management, we can simply say they are one of the best in the industry and nearly leave it at that. Whatever you need, they have the resources for, and their steady approach ensures that your wealth will be guided well even in turbulent economic tides.
Highly regarded by peers and publications in the industry, the secret to their success is their general strategy that focuses heavily on macroeconomic cycles to determine when the best time to be aggressive and when the best time to pull out of the market would be.
Churchill Management Group is a fee-based firm that requires $750,000 in assets to work with them.
You can expect the following working with Churchill Management Group:
- A disciplined approach to investment management that’s been perfected via decades of experience with the markets.
- An emphasis placed on your goals as an investor and as a client.
- An understanding that there is a time for everything in the investment world.
3) HCR Wealth Advisors
Our third choice is HCR Wealth Advisors, a Los Angeles firm that is a great choice for anyone in a transitional period in their life or just anyone that would like plenty of options to choose from when working with a financial advisory firm. They’re more independent than most other firms, and stay that way so you can trust that their advice has no outside influence.
They primarily focus on what you need as a client and will tailor their strategy based on those goals.
HCR Wealth Advisors is a fee-based firm that requires a minimum account of $100,000 to work with them.
You can expect the following working with HCR Wealth Advisors:
- Experience dealing with people who are going through a divorce, a death in the family, and other major life events.
- Additional services and areas of expertise in the field of insurance, consulting, and business.
- A regular commitment to remaining entirely free from any conflicts of interest.
4) Oakwood Capital Management
Another highly reputed Los Angeles firm, Oakwood Capital Management is a great choice for anyone who would like to work with a company that knows how to work with wealthier individuals, despite their reasonable requirement in the industry. While they’re a bit smaller, they can easily accommodate most needs.
Their investment strategy will revolve entirely on your financial goals and plans, but they will also do plenty of research before finalizing any decision in order to make sure that it is the right path forward.
Oakwood Capital Management is a fee-based firm that requires that you have at least $1 million to work with them in most cases.
You can expect the following working with Oakwood Capital Management:
- A heavily detailed planning and discovery process to make sure nothing is missing from your financial picture.
- Experts with different certifications on staff to meet different needs.
- Plenty of different general investment strategies and portfolio types available for clients according to their needs.
5) Chatterton & Associates, The Wealth Management Team, Inc.
Our top choice from Anaheim, Chatterton & Associates, The Wealth Management Team, Inc. is another smaller firm given the amount of wealth they manage ($697 million in assets under management), but it should be noted that all advisors are experts in their fields and the firm primarily works with higher net worth individuals.
They will generally customize asset allocation according to the goals and needs of the client, and don’t have a strategy otherwise written in stone.
Chatterton & Associates is a fee-based firm that has a $200,000 account minimum requirement to work with them.
You can expect the following working with Chatterton & Associates, The Wealth Management Team, Inc.:
- Available services which include financial, retirement, estate, and insurance planning.
- Resources and tools to help you better understand your financial situation.
- A very cautious approach to handling your data which ensures security. They are often voluntarily audited by the SEC to ensure compliance with regulations.
Whatever your choice and however long it takes you to decide, know that by working with one of the advisory firms listed above you’ll be able to rest much easier regarding your financial future. If you’re still cautious, feel free to get consultations, look up FINRA data, and talk to other people and get their opinions. There is a right choice, and we hope we helped you find it. We wish you the best of luck in all of your Riverside financial endeavors.