If you’re looking for the best apps to make money for PayPal use, look no further.
Because I’ve spent the last 10 years getting a handle on how to earn money online. And, in the sections that follow, you’re going to get my list of shortcuts on how to do it–with ease.
All you need is a little ingenuity, a willingness to learn (which you have, otherwise you wouldn’t be reading this) and money making apps downloaded onto your smartphone.
And, since we’re talking about phones: these apps allow you to cash out regardless of the operating system or app store you use.
Whether it’s on Apple IOS or on Android via the Google Play store, you’ll be able to earn points and score yourself a sizable payout month over month.
Just a quick tip for you: don’t over analyze.
It’s better to just click through and start now.
Because once you pick up momentum, you’ll see that it’s not as hard as it seemed to make that extra cash you needed. Let’s get started!
Apps To Make Money For PayPal
To get paid with PayPal, all you need is an email address. From there, you just need apps that pay. And Survey Junkie is where to start!
- Over 3,000,000+ members worldwide
- Earn $2 to $69 by taking easy surveys
- Top 3,000 website in the United States
- And a Top 10,000 website globally
How does Survey Junkie pay? Straight to your PayPal account, via bank transfer, a mailed check or as free gift cards from stores like Walmart, Target–or even an Amazon gift card!
Join 3,000,000 survey takes who are getting paid on Survey Junkie.
Signed up with Survey Junkie?
Good! You’re ready to move onto the next best way to fatten your PayPal account: Dosh.
There are a lot of reasons to love Dosh.
- Make up to 20% cash back shopping
- Get paid $5 just for signing up today
- Earn another $5 for every linked card
- Plus another $10 for referring friends
It’s hard to go wrong with a free app that provides so many lanes to get paid on the go. How long does it take to text friends with an invite link? You can do it anytime, anywhere. So give them a go and don’t over think it.
- You’ll even get a notification on your lock screen every time you earn money (which is often!) And you can cash in once you reach their $25 threshold, which will take you 5 minutes.
Signing up is a breeze, too. Just punch in your phone number or email. Then you’re ready to earn up to 20% cash back at 10,000+ stores.
Try Dosh Today
No points, coupons, or receipts. Link a card today to start getting up to 20% cash back + $5 bonus.
Signed up with Dosh?
Let’s keep the momentum going! Don’t you feel more productive already? Well get ready, because we’re going to keep adding more fuel to the money making fire you’ve started up!
Ebates should be your next stop.
- Started in 1999, they’re one of the oldest, most reliable ways to make PayPal money fast. Seriously.
- They’ve paid over $1,000,000,000 in cash back and rebates to over 10,000,000 people since they starting.
Plus, Ebates offers a generous sign up bonus of $10 bucks–but note: first time users, only.
Ibotta is another no-brainer if you’re looking to see how to make money on PayPal. You’ll get $10 just for signing up plus another $5 straight to your PayPal account for friends you refer.
You can earn a considerable amount of quick cash for your PayPal account just with these 3 apps. But why stop there? (Unless you don’t want more cash, of course!)
Paribus is another app you need to download.
- Stop getting ripped off: ever bought something at full price only for it to go on sale the next day? Paribus will recoup the difference for you.
- Just sign up and sit back: no work required beyond setup to save money.
- Plus, nothing to download: which means no battery-zapping, 100MB bloated app taking up phone storage.
Started by Harvard graduates, Paribus was acquired by Capital One in 2016. Since then, they’ve helped 3,000,000 users save $20M+.
There’s a lot to love about Paribus. Far too many features to list here (you can see the full list in our in-depth Paribus review). But here’s
another one of my favorite feature:
If Amazon is late with deliveries, Paribus will file disputes on your behalf so you can get refunded on the shipping charges. Without you lifting a finger or talking to them once.
You Need Paribus
Get money back on price drops and your late Amazon orders. Swagbucks is the next best pick. Survey sites are a dime a dozen, and if you’re smart, you’ll steer clear of most. But Swagbucks is a solid bet.
If you want to make money doing nothing, it’s totally possible. All right from your iPhone, too. Seriously. You can get paid to watch videos, right on your phone–all while your working on other money making projects.
Nothing beats making money while making money. And, if you’re signed up for Survey Junkie, Paribus, Swagbucks and Dosh like we’ve recommended–that’s about to be you!
InboxDollars should be your next stop. It’s one of the best apps to make money for PayPal.
- Get a $5 bonus if you sign up today
- Get paid for simple tasks like checking your email, playing games and more.
Our recommendation? When their advertising partners send you an email, just open it, scroll through it quickly–and that’s it. “Cha Ching!”
Vindale Research is another non-negotiable.
In fact, they offer some of the highest paying surveys and, unlike many other survey companies, Vindale pays out with real cash (not points). As of today, they’ve paid out $6,955,991 in free cash. It’s a surefire way to make PayPal money fast, as signing up takes seconds.
Some other top apps to make money for PayPal include:
- RecieptHog will pay you for–you guessed it–your receipts.
- SmartPanel will give you $10 just for keeping their app on your phone.
- MyPoints will give you a $10 free gift card or $10 in free PayPal Money.
- CashCrate is another online survey company that pays $1 PayPal to join.