While it may not get as much of the widescale press Miami gets, Hialeah, Florida is a vital part of the area and a great place to live. A center for Cuban-American residents and one of the largest Spanish-speaking communities in the nation, it can feel like a home away from home for many. And if you’ve found success there, you know the importance of making your wealth last into future decades and hopefully being able to pass it on to the next generation. To do this, we recommend you enlist the help of a financial planner or a financial advisory firm.
Yet with so many in the Miami area, which firm should you work with? Here are our top five choices for financial advisory firms for Hialeah, Florida:
1) Finaccess Advisors, LLC
Also known by the name Grupo Finaccess, Finaccess Advisors, LLC has a massive $4.38 billion in assets under management, and despite this can be considered one of the more accessible firms when compared to the others on this list. With plenty of advisors ready to help and a principled mission statement and company culture, you can trust your assets in their hands as you focus on living your life to the fullest.
They use a variety of strategies when managing investment assets for clients, and will keep a constant eye out for opportunities that might be particularly useful for your goals.
Finaccess Advisors, LLC is a fee-only firm that does not have an account minimum to work with them, but as always, we do advise you to consider their fees when determining if they would be the best fit.
You can expect the following working with Finaccess Advisors, LLC:
- Services that can save you time on the day-to-day considerations of managing your wealth.
- A firm that is happy to give back to the community and help you make an impact as well.
- They will work with Spanish-speaking clients without issue. Their website has a version in the language, just as an example of their openness.
2) Ingham Russell Investment Advisors
Ingham Russell Investment Advisors, our second choice that’s based in Miami, is an excellent firm that has $1.78 billion in assets under management and experience as a firm that dates back to 1991. A part of a much larger company, you should note that if you’re in need of record-keeping services or other financial task management, you have connections in the right place.
They take great care to properly manage asset allocation and will regularly rebalance your portfolio in order to make sure risk is minimized. They will focus on long-term preservation and gains rather than playing the short-term market.
Ingham Russell Investment Advisors is a fee-based firm that has a minimum account requirement of $100,000.
You can expect the following working with Ingham Russell Investment Advisors:
- Service options that are good for employers and employees, as well as individual investors and clients.
- They will take the time to go over an investment profile with you in order to determine what type of portfolio would fit your needs best.
- A large research infrastructure to find the best opportunities.
3) FitzRoy Investment Advisors, LLC
Another Miami firm that has $392 million in assets under management, Fitzroy Investment Advisors, LLC is among the most exclusive and selective firms that we’ve ever looked at, and they are the firm to go to if you know you are very wealthy and don’t think the other firms could best handle your particular set of needs.
They use multiple strategies and will consider both a short-term and a long-term strategy when providing advice and investment management services. You can also trust that taxes will be minimized and fees will be given the same treatment.
FitzRoy Investment Advisors, LLC is a fee-only firm that requires that you have an account minimum of $15 million, making them an extremely selective firm.
You can expect the following working with FitzRoy Investment Advisors, LLC:
- They are primarily a family office for most purposes and know how to help with generational wealth concerns.
- They can provide nearly any financial or advisory services you would think to ask for, centralizing all your efforts.
- A team that works exclusively with the very wealthy and is experienced to that effect.
4) The Lubitz Financial Group
Our fourth choice is The Lubitz Financial Group, which has about $215 million in assets under management. A somewhat more accessible firm, although one that still mostly works with high net worth clients, the group is a great choice for people confused by the financial world or dealing with a more complex fiscal situation than they’re used to.
They use a few different investment strategies based on your needs as a client, although diversification of your portfolio will be a priority for them.
The Lubitz Financial Group is a fee-only firm that requires that you have $500,000 in investible assets.
You can expect the following working with The Lubitz Financial Group:
- Services from a team that knows how to work with people going through a transitory event such as the death of a loved of or a divorce.
- A team that will be understanding and guide you through every step of the process, no matter which process you happen to need right now.
- A simple fee and pricing plan that eliminates potential confusion.
5) Eurocapital Advisors, LLC
Our last choice and an excellent Miami firm, albeit a smaller one, Eurocapital Advisors, LLC has about three advisors and $95 million in assets under management. That being said, their team is well-qualified and they are a fee-only firm, which helps to ensure that any advice you receive will be completely objective.
They will focus on proper asset allocation for their clients and will use fundamental analysis when evaluating potential investments.
Eurocapital Advisors, LLC is a fee-only firm that does not have a specified minimum account requirement, although we remind you to double-check as to their fees to see if they are a good fit.
You can expect the following working with Eurocapital Advisors, LLC:
- They can set you up with a manager who will more actively work with your portfolio.
- A team of advisors that has decades of experience.
- Tax services, legal services, and other types of services available for clients.
There are plenty of excellent options if you’re looking for a financial advisor or investment manager in Hialeah, Florida, so many that the choice can become difficult. The above firms are all excellent choices, but only you will know the best option for your situation. Remember your priorities and don’t be afraid to make several phone calls or make several firms. This is an important process, and we want you to be as comfortable as possible with your final selection. We wish you good fortune and hope you find nothing but financial success in the future.